Letting another one go

1 hour ago, Shakyshaky said:

I am very limited on room so I can't procrastinate and the deal on the new one was too good to pass up. I just wish I could find a away to post pictures. ( They are too big) 

The folks here showed me this resizer site that is free.  http://www.picresize.com/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shakyshaky said:

That's ok Kathie. Holly can pick it up and drop it by for you. :)

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

roflmao

That thought also crossed my mind, but I don't sense much enthusiasm in Holly's reaction. lol

Anyway, with two large houses still under construction, adding another doesn't seem practical, although I'd dearly love to have a front-opening house..

3 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I seriously don't know when we'd be going back down to visit MIL, but I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have room for a large dh in the car.

No need to apologize, dear heart. I wouldn't have asked it of you. It was good for a chuckle. :) 

I'd consider it if we took the truck, but we're working at phasing that gas guzzler out!  Right now we're hanging onto the truck until we get DS moved back into his house (which was more damaged than the contractor's engineer first estimated, once they got the roof ripped off for replacement...)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...