Hi all

CassB

I thought I would introduce myself. I am 71 at the end of this month. I live in Satsuma, Fl. I have been interested in miniatures and dollhouses ever since I can remember. Tiny things just have a fascination for me. I am building my first dollhouse, The Garfield. I decided I only have room for one house so I might as well get the one I want. I tend to just jump into things instead of starting with something easy. Every project I do is usually a learning experience for me and I kind of like it that way. I am only as far as assembling the foundation and staircase but there is plenty of building going on in my head. I hope to learn a lot on these forums.

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Cass; the search feature can be your friend, and the blogs by members who have built the Garfield have hints for getting through the problem areas.  Although I presently live in Seminole, AL, I'm a FL gal through & through!

Hi Cass, I too am working on my first dollhouse. I had to wait for retirement to start it but now it has become a full time job lol. I have gotten so many useful tips here and reading the posts and looking at pictures has given me plenty of inspiration. Good luck, hope you have fun.