I guess the universe wants me to work on my dh's more

So not only did I find the Bohemian/gypsy tent for $2 the other day, yesterday I found 2 fairy porcelain 1:12 scale dolls at a different thrift sore, and this morning I walked into work to find that a teacher who knows about my hobby left a huge box of House of Miniatures furniture kits for me!

She found them in her basement, some of them still have the plastic wrap on the boxes!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Erin, you  made out like a bandit with those HOM kits!

Yeah- I'm not great at building kits (they NEVER look as good as pictured) but at least I won't feel bad if they turn out less-than-perfect since I didn't spend any $ on them

• Like 1

Erin, you can make one from a copier paper carton lid if you can reinforce the sides, or from Legos.  You want something with right angles in three dimensions to align your furniture parts whilst they dry, and some sort of means of holding them in position.  I also have that magnetic gluing jig, it has saved my sanity (what little there is) many times!  Here's a photo of mine in action:

the bar

• Like 1