Can anyone identify this house?

DianeR

42 minutes ago, DianeR said:

I bought this house for $10 and I want to rehab it. I have looked everywhere trying to identify it but can't figure it out. Anyone recognize it? Thanks

HouseFront.jpg

HouseBack.jpg

that looks like a Brookfield Dollhouse from Duracraft.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

This one is actually called the Columbian by Dura-Craft. They made 2 kits that are very similar but I can identify this as the columbian because of the door, and the way the staircase starts at the front. Those are the only differences I think. The stairs on Brookfield are the opposite way starting toward the back and the door looks a bit different. I have the Brookfield and I just got it a week ago! So excited to begin rehabbing!😃

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, minislovejules said:

This one is actually called the Columbian by Dura-Craft. They made 2 kits that are very similar but I can identify this as the columbian because of the door, and the way the staircase starts at the front. Those are the only differences I think. The stairs on Brookfield are the opposite way starting toward the back and the door looks a bit different. I have the Brookfield and I just got it a week ago! So excited to begin rehabbing!😃

Would it be possible to get a copy of the brookfield instructions? I was given an open kit without instructions. 

Edited by LadyPamela
Missing word

• 3 weeks later...