Hi, I am Erin

This is difficult with Duracraft out of business. You could set up a subscription-search on ebay and wait for a kit to show up? Or cut your replacements if you can find a local source with the kit who is willing to share. Or make some guesses and cut your own.

• Like 1

Are these 2 pcs 1/8" plywood?

You could start with a poster board template - then trace that on the some plywood & cut it out.

AXW4 looks like the front pop out on the left with 2 double windows, one above the other & 3 slots.

The (2) AXW3s are the left & right sides of the pop out - so AXW4 fits on these & the floor tabs.

And the position/dimensions of the dbl windows should match the other dbl windows.

AXW10 is the beginning of the tower (left) wall - the 2nd floor has the fancy railing cutout, but its a little simpler & narrower than the other sides (AWX11) of the tower.

The dbl line (left edge) on AXW10 & both edges AXW11s is probably beveled at 22.5 degrees to form the octagonal tower.

AX760.thumb.png.9030c3d666852539d0997706                            AX760b.png.965e2b909c40779cc8a168c408511

If you're really stuck - I could cut them out for you, but I would need the exact measurements & I think I only have 1/8" plywood.

And I would probably need a tracing of a AXW11 for reference.

The drawings from the instructions are never to scale, so you can't rely on them.

• Like 1