Lawbre Gazebo kit, wallpaper, shingles, etc. - see galllery for pics

jbresr

Ok I have been trying to post a picture of this kit but nothing is working today.  

Anyways I have a Lawbre Gazebo kit that I will never make so if you are interested in this pm me with your email address and I will send pictures.  

I also have a lot of wallpaper.  It is a 2 inch stack.  There are lots of different prints and I just dont have time to take pictures of all the prints and this site wont let me load the pictures today of what I did take.!

If you are interested please pm me.  This will go as a lot.  Thanks

Was finally able to load oictures. Go to my gallery titled other stuff.  The 3 pictures with some furniture people and other misc items I would like to sell as one lot. I also have a picture in another album but I forgot which one but stuff is in the name is stil a Got-hic house Dh-001 woodcraft construction kit still available. Pm me if interested. Thanks!

let me add this to make clearer. Wallpaper is one lot and greenhouse is another. Furniture with people and misc is one lot 

• Like 1

Yes I know many of us have miles and miles of shingles hanging around.  I however do have miles and miles of RGT, dura-craft and I think greenleaf shingles that 

if anyone is interested they are for shipping cost only.  PM me if interested  Thanks