My next project

Shakyshaky

Can't wait to see your project come to life, I've had a Christmas themed bakery stuck in my head for years but never settled on a house for it. This will be so fun to watch, and a great house for your idea! 

I agree it looks like an older Walmer model, and if you added a third bottom level to it, I'd say you have yourself a Strawberry Patch dollhouse. You can still see pics of these on the RGT's site as well, though I believe from their most recent e-mail they will be discontinuing the Lilliput line of houses if you need replacement parts at all.

Thanks for checking. I was able to get it for $50 with a good amount of furniture too. I don't have the elf bakery anymore, so this house is going to have a nice kitchen where Mrs. Clause does all the cooking and toy making room and wrapping/ shipping room and possibly a elf bedroom. Not sure about the attic yet. It might just hold supplies. 

1 hour ago, Shakyshaky said:

Thanks for checking. I was able to get it for $50 with a good amount of furniture too. I don't have the elf bakery anymore, so this house is going to have a nice kitchen where Mrs. Clause does all the cooking and toy making room and wrapping/ shipping room and possibly a elf bedroom. Not sure about the attic yet. It might just hold supplies. 

How about a break room for the elves in the attic? :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about the paint. I love the color. I was able to prime the inside walls today. I am hoping to get the kitchen walls papered today also. I am not sure about the walls in the other rooms yet. I thought I might have to wait a while for the Christmas scrapbook papers to come out, but I saw that Hobby Lobby was already stocking Christmas things last week so maybe I won't have to wait after all. :cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to get the house finished tomorrow and that will only leave the accessories and such. I am going to start my gallery again too and put the pics in there. I do have a question. I am thinking of not doing baseboards. Would it be wierd to have crown molding and no baseboards? 

I think a lot would have to do with how thick the crown molding is....if it's too weighted at the top you may need to use baseboards BUT much will have to do with furniture placement etc.  Can't wait to see it!