What is the brand and name of this house?

1martinimomma

42 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

So, they want $300 for the house and $200 for the supplies to finish it.  Add another couple of hundred for shipping, I think I going to have to pass.  That's just a little to rich for my blood.  My kids already think I have gone crazy with my dollhouse addiction.  I inadvertently told one of my daughters I paid a $100 for a Bespaq used bedroom set she almost had a heart attack.  Note to self:  no more letting kids know how much of their inheritance is now in mini's.  So, the daughter says, I guess I will go after the dollhouse furniture instead of the real furniture when you pass on.  Yep, that would be smart move.

You have more self control than Me! But don't let the kids make you feel bad, My kids are still at home,  but in a couple of years they'll be adults. I am finally doing something that I enjoy (minis), and it feels great!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

You have more self control than Me! But don't let the kids make you feel bad, My kids are still at home,  but in a couple of years they'll be adults. I am finally doing something that I enjoy (minis), and it feels great!

I so agree, mum's the word until then. This is your hobby, your outlet for all the other things a mom "has to do".

Edited by miniaddicted
Misspelling

• 2 months later...

I own an original Visalian. The difference between the Seaside is the side wall and attic with windows. 

I purchased this vintage house last year. Every shingle is spaced by a credit card. The floors are custom made. I treasure the workman ship and really like that the layout offers another dimension beyond each door.

Photos:

The hallway upstairs.

The side view of one side.

The dining room view looks through the entry to the living room. The wood arch was an optional add on. The builder bought all the options. I have the catalog.

The upstairs porch with custom stained glass windows that have back lights.

IMG_9438.PNG

IMG_9439.PNG

IMG_9440.PNG

IMG_9441.PNG

Edited by DollhouseEstates
  • Like 1