Florida show

I am not sure if I'm posting in the correct section, but there is a miniatures show in Lakeland, Fl which is a few hours drive for me. I was wondering if any of the Floridians here have ever attended this show? I would've loved to have gone to the Chicago show, but due to medical issues, I am not always able to travel. Does anyone know if this a show with a lot of vendors and displays? I know you can shop online, but it's nice to see the products in person.  I am just starting a scratch build house, but it has been many years since I was involved in miniatures. Now that I find myself with some time to dedicate to this hobby(  I am now disabled due to the big "C") I am  excited to attend some shows. I'm hoping it's worth the trip. I have been lurking in this forum and I am so fascinated by the talent here. There is such a wealth of information here and for that, I am grateful. Thank you!

I went to it 3 years ago. It's a smaller show, not like the ones in Chicago. According to their site they expect 27 dealers so it is larger than our Boca show.  I don't know where you are driving from but it is easier to get there from the north and west than it is from the south and east of Florida. 

Thank you Sable. We are going and will make a weekend trip and have a good time either way.  Looking forward to seeing what they have. The last time I went to a show, it was in Orlando in the 1990's. I hope to make it to a big show sometime.

Edited by Simschica