ID dollhouse

Mid-life madness

Thanks, Colleen, but remember, I don't know every house. And I do get them wrong sometimes, too.

I've seen a couple of these houses on Craig's List now, but I can't remember seeing one in any of my catalogs. There's another Noel Thomas designed house that has a bay window like that, but I don't think this one is it.

I'll prowl around in my catalogs tonight and see what I can find.

Carrie, before you get it if you're getting it, make sure you find out how thick the walls are if you want 3/8". It seems to me the walls on these houses are only 1/4" thick. I may be wrong, but that was my impression.

Well, Det. Kelly is not going to be much help in the next few days. I've got something else going on that pretty much needs immediate attention. My to-do list for tomorrow has me calling the local housing authority, Social Services, Social Security, and maybe the IRS if I can remember what it is I'm supposed to call them about. Plus I have to cancel one appointment and reschedule another.

Nothing serious or bad, but just coming at me all at once.

I hope to have everything somewhat straightened out by Monday and maybe then I can go back to my quiet, placid life and go looking through dollhouses catalogs unless I find a minute in between.

28 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Well, Det. Kelly is not going to be much help in the next few days. I've got something else going on that pretty much needs immediate attention. My to-do list for tomorrow has me calling the local housing authority, Social Services, Social Security, and maybe the IRS if I can remember what it is I'm supposed to call them about. Plus I have to cancel one appointment and reschedule another.

Nothing serious or bad, but just coming at me all at once.

I hope to have everything somewhat straightened out by Monday and maybe then I can go back to my quiet, placid life and go looking through dollhouses catalogs unless I find a minute in between.

Well that sounds fun....NOT! When it rains it pours. I hope you have a restful weekend and get everything straightened out.

• 2 weeks later...

Carrie, I can't remember exactly what your house looks like now, although I did go through my catalogs and didn't see anything. But I did find this today:

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/tag/6161812290.html

front.jpg.fe9a4e49de6a56f5d1738f256f720a

back.jpg.7ce1bd5b27f4f6b62389c83870119f5

I see this house quite often and I thought I read in an ad somewhere that it's a Noel Thomas design. I've never been able to find anything more about it, but I thought it looked really similar to the house on the Craig's List ad that you posted.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Yeah, that's my fault. A day late and a dollar (or more) short, all the time.

No worries, they dropped it t0 $80 and now it is gone. I really didn't care for the area of town it was located in. It wasn't meant to be. If it was $50, I would have been more interested. I am amassing quite a collection :blush: and my family is starting to notice. So it was not meant to be mine.