That Ah-Hah! moment

uppitycats

You know what I mean...

I'm building these little furniture kits from Dragonfly International (if you don't know these, look them up! They're laser cut furniture, really cute, intricate features on some of them.....I wish Greenleaf would make these)....

And I have this fabric cutting table.  I read the instructions for the little drawer in it.  I read them and they might have well been written in ancient latin for all the sense they made to me.  So I looked at the pictures.  Still confused.  Took out the pieces, turned them this way and that...no..doesn't  .look like the picture...read instructions again...still can't make sense of them.  Come back the next day, read again, look at the pictures again...still doesn't seem like you've got the right parts so you go back to the schematics....yep, got the right pieces. And so on.

And then...you're about to call or email the manufacturer for help...and you look at the parts one more time...

And they fit.  Just turn this piece this way, a dot of glue here and  and...there's the drawer hardware, all in place.  And a dot of glue here and there, and it's attached to the cabinet.  So easy! So obvious! Somebody translated those directions because now they make perfect sense!!!     I hate when that happens..   :) 

15 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Oh, Ann!  I wish I could count high enough for all those ah-ha! moments I have had; now I just smile & do a little victory dance.

Yes, Holly! I do a little victory dance at times like these! I always feel like I hear angels singing... It's those "Aha moments" that get us through the frustrating moments when NOTHING is going to plan and you keep messing up.