Hello from Heirlooms Dollhouse Miniatures in Oregon!

Hi fellow miniaturists!  It's been so long since I have posted, I'm embarrassed. Having an actual retail shop sure keeps me busy, especially being the only storefront in Oregon! The shop is filled to the brim (not literally always have room for more). This historic house located in the Historic District of Aurora Colony Orego is fun, fantastic and I'm so happy I could burst!! If you live in the area or are coming to visit, please stop by!  I am always looking for more...incredible OOAK pieces from the finest artisans to less expensive mass produced items and everything in between. Built houses, kits, building supplies, decor and on and on. If I'm cash poor at the time and can't buy outright, consignment is a great option and you earn more in the long run. I have very low fees also.  Artisans send me their lovlies from all over the world to sell here in the shop.  If you would like to chat about consignment or even the weather I'm always here, so please PM me anytime! Your mini friend, Wendy 

.IMG_20170527_080306.jpg

received_10154838097433839.jpeg

IMG_20150802_113449.jpg

IMG_20150802_083128.jpg

IMG_20150802_091918.jpg

edited_1495955676549.jpg

20170509_105512.jpg

• Like 5

Oh how I would love to come visit your shop!!  Unfortunately, since my daughter and her hubby moved back to PA I doubt that we will ever be out there again.  :( 

I wish your little shop all the success!  "Brick and mortar" shops are becoming so few and far between...it's always nice to see one that is doing well.

1 hour ago, Summersethomes said:

I could not work there, I would be playing with everything and never have time to tend to the customers. :)

Maybe they could use a non-sales volunteer to dust .. :D 

• Like 1

The next time I'm in Oregon I'll come by. My son and daughter live in Salem, I grew up in Oregon. I always thought there was a shop in Lincoln City too? Maybe it closed. 

Good morning!  I sure don't have to worry about spending to much of my my pay here...I don't get paid. Oh, the joys of owning your own shop! LOL  I figure I'll be able to pay myself wages in aprx 10 years haha...this is a labor of love!!  I need to go find a link, it's a walk thru on the shop for Joann's mini utube channel. I'll be right back 

On 6/6/2017, 12:36:55, Gayle said:

I couldn't work there either.  All of my pay would be going to pay for all the lovely little treasures I'd get to take home with me.    :drool:

Hello Wendy!!

YUP.... I couldn't work there either...... BUT.... I Would Love to Dust!! I sure wish there were stores like yours here in Alaska!!