Going to Kansas City?

I sure will be!  I'm probably not able to take any classes, my grandsons are here

there is this in current miniature news, several others who are coming too

Also, if your close to KC the museum is having a sale in Sept!

• Like 1

My mom, two friends, and I are going. One friend and I are taking Dana's class and I think all of us are in Bradley's class on Saturday morning. Another friend will be in the cabinet building class on Friday.

We need some way of identifying each other! Maybe light-up hats that spell out 'Greenleaf'? ;) :D

• Like 1

One year a group of members decided to make big green leaves to pin onto whatever they wore, and if you go that route, you could write your forum username on them.

• Like 2

I researched the whaley out of Dana's website and youtube last year before I went and was the only one with all the needed tools but we all shared and got by just fine. It can work again this year. :)

Day after tomorrow! Whee! :D

Also - I'll be easy to identify - at least Friday evening, I'll be the lady w two bored boys and a bald man. Husband gets off work in time to meet me there.

My awesome son is taking the boys for me Saturday!  I'm sure my husband will still be bald!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smjsome said:

Okay, the new location, when I put address in my maps app, it's confused.  Does anyone for sure know where the new location is? 

1more day!

Masonic Lodge off hwy 291.   If you are coming from the north (from the city) you'll get off 50 hwy* and go south about 1.5 miles to Stuart Rd, turn left and then right immediately onto the access road.   If you get to the golf club you've gone too far. 

*The highway sign says "291 south Harrisonville"

• Like 1

At the motel in Lees Summit! I'll be in either a maroon t-shirt that says "Skirmish Responsibly" with fighting stick figures, a brown t-shirt that says "Serenity" with the spaceship from the Firefly TV show, or a long lavender tunic with purple and black leggings. We'll see what mood I'm in. ;)

The easiest way to spot me will probably be my brown hair. It'll likely be up in a bun held with a fork but it's just past my bum if it's still damp and loose. That's not too hard to spot. :D

• Like 1

My awesome amazing son came early!  I not only didn't have to drag my suffering grandsons today, I get to take one of the classes tomorrow!  Yay!

I am gonna take the cabinet making class!  

I did see Marla and more too!  My friend and her daughter came - her daughter was the pretty tall blonde young lady.  It's her birthday tomorrow and she bought the Phoenix bird

i spent a fortune - I'll be back tomorrow and probably do it again

• Like 1

It was great to see you again, Sharon, and to meet you, Contrary Housewife!

I learned new things from last year in the doll class and the vanity class was good too. Mom, both friends, and I had a great time and we all found some amazing new treasures. All four of us are taking Bradley's class tomorrow morning then hitting the sales tables one last time before going to drool all over the miniature museum.