Time Out

Hi friends, Just a line or two to let you know that I won't be around for a while. I had some less than good results on earlier tests today and it looks like I'll be off to hospital pretty soon. I still see my glass a half full but time will tell. Contrary to my previous form I'll leave my albums where they are and I'll even leave the name.

Love to all and keep making the fabulous art that make this forum a special place.

xx Mike

Mike! Well that's not good news at all! Here's hoping all goes well and I'm wishing you & Rosemary warmest thoughts and good luck from Oz. 

Glass half full is good.. all that positive energy will help you get better. I'm going to miss your British humor so kick the butt of whatever ails you and come back soon! :) 

Glad you let us know and are leaving your albums. I hope things go well for you and that you take care of yourself. This is a great place to just check in, even if you're not up to posting or working on minis. I know it's cheered me when I needed it. Get well soon! 

Adding my thoughts and prayers to the others. Hope this side trip passes quickly and you are back to building asap.

It's not fair that such a gifted and great person as you should have to keep fighting with this.

Thanks for leaving your legacy here for everyone.