Time Out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Sable said:

Thanks for posting this. For some reason I couldn't locate his account yesterday and thought he had deleted it. I'm glad his gallery is still in tack. I also noticed his Etsy site is still active. 

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

OH MIKE...MISSING YOU SO MUCH.  Please let us know how you are.  HUGE HUGS....

I've been in touch with Mike. He's is having a tough go of things. The treatments have been very difficult.

He is still taking orders via his Etsy shop.  Continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

• Like 7

I keep thinking of you Mike  I thought about sending you a pm but dont want to bother you.  I have you in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish I could do more but that is 

all I have to offer.  

I didn't realise Mike was ill... Like Deb, I miss him and think about him every time I come to the forum. I hope his treatments work and he gets back to us soon. But more importantly back to his family and all those who love him. 

Give Rosemary our best regards for sharing you with us,  and keep fighting.  Your uninvited guest is a bane to everyone who has had it move in, and we are all praying you can get it evicted.

• Like 2