Time Out

4 hours ago, MikeUK said:

A very quick note to all of you who deserve so much more than my complete ignorance over the past couple of months. Been a bit of a trying time but I really should have checked in and said thanks......so thanks. I learnt today that I'm not quite out of the wood yet........it appears that my uninvited guest likes me so much it's decided to occupy a little more of me...........Popularity is a curse!

Ive also very little to show for the past few months........miniatures wise..........Im still producing albeit a little more slowly and still running my Etsy enterprise........that and a pair of headphones keep me sane or at least the close to that happy state. I sing too but the less said about that the better.........Rosemary is a saint!.........she's been one for the last 48 years.

My sincere apologies for appearing so unappreciative.

xx to all.

Great to hear from you!

So you sing, do you? Oh, we're no way gonna let that just go by. Now that we know you sing, we'll expect a Youtube video of you singing sometime in the future. *marks calendar*

Meantime, hang in there! We're rootin' for ya!

• Like 1

Give Rosemary our very very best.  Being a little sick is no fun and your "friend" who likes you is NOT fun at all.  I hope there was humor in there.  I was sure you ere not unappreciative, more worried I think.  I is wonderful to hear from YOU.  Think of you and Rosemary every day and wishing nothing but really good things.

Hi Mike, we have never met as I am fairly new but sending my prayers and thoughts over the pond, I hear you have a good British wit.. I wish I had, that was something I don't think I brought form Yorkshire with me. I shall look forward to hearing some more of it.  good wishes love ,  from another Brit XX Jeannine

1 hour ago, Jeannine said:

Hi Mike, we have never met as I am fairly new but sending my prayers and thoughts over the pond, I hear you have a good British wit.. I wish I had, that was something I don't think I brought form Yorkshire with me. I shall look forward to hearing some more of it.  good wishes love ,  from another Brit XX Jeannine

Jeannine, please take sometime to look through his gallery. 

• Like 1

Mike an Rosemary

Its awesome to hear from you.  Unappreciative -never. You are dealing with so much.  Know you and Rosemary are in my thoughts and prayers.  Miss your humour so much.  Singing-  oh yes we must get a delightful long you tube...you would be such a hit.  Take care

Mike! So glad you checked in.. but don't feel bad about not checking in sooner.. you have enough on your plate!

We sure do miss your hilarity around here. :) I'm still cracking up about your Mastodon with hooves.. "on the cheap" :giggle:

Sending good vibes to you and hoping you kick that unwanted visitor out soon.. Love to you and to Rosemary. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday, Mike, and you kick that unwelcome bugger right on out of there!  Koko and I are pulling for you all the way!  Your wit and humor helped my get through some horrid health things a few years ago, and I'll never forget.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...