Time Out

47 posts in this topic

Prayers and best wishes from America's heartland are coming your way.  

Best wishes to a magnificent creator of magical miniatures.

oh Mike I am so sorry to hear that!  Will be thinking and praying for you!   {{mini hugs}}

Hope your time out is brief. We need you here!<3

Prayers for a speedy recovery and all you do to keep us inspired! Hurry back!

Hope you are doing better and each day brings new healing. Hope you'll be back soon. We all miss you Mike!!

Im super late but I hope you are hanging in there Mike! You are such an inspiration in so many ways. My thoughts are with you!

Continued thoughts and prayers, hope you're better.

Not certain how I missed this previously Mike, but do know you and Rosemary have continued thoughts and prayers from myself as well! Here's hoping you're able to get home and be comfortable soon!

OH MIKE...MISSING YOU SO MUCH.  Please let us know how you are.  HUGE HUGS....

2 people like this

Thanks for posting this. For some reason I couldn't locate his account yesterday and thought he had deleted it. I'm glad his gallery is still in tack. I also noticed his Etsy site is still active. 

Sable, we get so close to our blog friends and miss them when they disappear and we don't hear don't we?  Mike is such a wonderful person.  Glad my post helped you.

5 hours ago, Sable said:

Thanks for posting this. For some reason I couldn't locate his account yesterday and thought he had deleted it. I'm glad his gallery is still in tack. I also noticed his Etsy site is still active. 

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

OH MIKE...MISSING YOU SO MUCH.  Please let us know how you are.  HUGE HUGS....

I've been in touch with Mike. He's is having a tough go of things. The treatments have been very difficult.

He is still taking orders via his Etsy shop.  Continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

6 people like this

I keep wishing they'd hurry up and find a genetic treatment for all forms of the C-monster.  Chemo is a bear!

I keep thinking of you Mike  I thought about sending you a pm but dont want to bother you.  I have you in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish I could do more but that is 

all I have to offer.  

Think of Mike UK all the time.  Concerned we haven't heard from him.  Wish his wife would let us know   :).  But of course this treatment is never easy and horrible on the spouse too.

Thank you for the update, Selkie, even though it's not as good news as we would have liked.  I miss Mike, too, and think of him every time I come on this forum.  I hope the treatment works, and he is back with us soon.

Thank you selkie for letting us know.  Mike is a wonderful person.  He has our prayers.

Yes, thank you, Selkie. I was getting a little worried about not having heard from him in so long. Please if you can tell him, we're all pulling for him and hope he comes back here soon.

1 person likes this

I didn't realise Mike was ill... Like Deb, I miss him and think about him every time I come to the forum. I hope his treatments work and he gets back to us soon. But more importantly back to his family and all those who love him. 

I miss that funny British wit of his. He must keep everyone around him in belly laughs every day! What a personality, and a truly talented artisan!

Feel better, my friend! We just aren't the same here without you!