Need a Name and Brand * HELP*

Cyn-AK

This is a house I have had for many years. It was a *Dumpster Dive*. Yes... I retrieved all the pieces (without roof) from a dumpster. How could anyone throw such a thing away. When I put it all back together it was a fast construction as I had little girls who wanted to play with it. (Hence the purple room). I have no idea who made this house or the name of this house. I am hoping someone will know and help me out. 

It's dimensions are..... 28" W x 27 1/2" H x 14 1/2 D.  

It does have a stair case to the second floor (not shown) but no stairway to the attic rooms. The stair case also has a railing as well as a railing for the second floor. Many years of use have caused them to become loose so I will be repairing them. As well as repairs to other miner issues. 

I have 3 other 1 inch scale houses and a 1/2 scale I would love to be working on but as we all know $$ are needed. 

I would love to *Ren-O* this house and possibly sell it locally where I live as I feel it has many more years of fun left in it.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.   Thank You Everyone for looking and Hopefully Helping.  

20170607_135148.jpg

20170607_135251.jpg

• Like 1

LOL....Thank You... It was worth diving for. It does have lots of potential. I will give it some very tender loving care before I sell it....I will try and get pictures when I have finished cleaning it up and doing repairs and paint. 

• Like 1

That's It !!!!! 

The Jefferson ... Made by Greenleaf!! Oh You have No Idea how happy I am that you were able to find it. (Not sure how you all do that) 

Would anyone have any idea what it may be priced at....?? 

Hello Again Everyone. 

Thank You all for your help. Yes it is the Jefferson by Greenleaf.... The link above shows this house as a Laser Cut though. Mine is NOT. So..... Does that make my house OLDER?..... The price for the Laser Cut shows it to be $159.95. Are the Laser Cuts more expensive? Is mine worth more then this price?. 

Keep in mind.... Mine is NOT the best construction... But... It can be re-worked. I am going to re-paint it. ( I have already primered that purple room white! ) 

I have always just collected houses and have Never sold one. Are there things I Should or Shouldn't do to it?..... 

All Ideas and Opinions are welcome. 

Again...Thank You all so much!!!

Holly, The reason why I choose the Jefferson to sell is it really has no emotional ties. Like I said it was a Dumpster Dive. I so badly want to work on some of my other houses and I need some extra $$'s for some extra things. As I have started to work a bit on it the last couple of days I am already torn as to what to do with it. I had forgotten I put it together in haste for the kids to play with, with HOT GLUE!!!! Did I mention how MUCH I HATE HOT GLUE!!!! Lesson well learned.... As I am cleaning windows and trim... It falls apart OR.....I put it on crooked and the HOT GLUE is Bonded like cement! Did I mention how much I HATE HOT GLUE!!! So with everything that breaks... I want to sell it.... Then when something goes right...I want to keep it. 

I don't have a husband so all $$'s have to come from my pocket... BUT... The best part of not having that husband is I have 1/2 of the garage ALL TO MY SELF!! I Love it!!!  

• Like 1

Hot glue, eh?  You must know our consensus here about hot glue.  If you don't have a hair dryer invest in a HEAT GUN! and a nice heatproof trivet to lay it on and take that puppy apart and rebuild it properly with wood glue (says she whose favorite rehabs are houses built with hot glue...).

• Like 1

LOL.... I still HATE HOT GLUE!!! I am working slowly at taking it all apart. I have been using the hair dryer and it has made much of it much easier. When I found it in the dumpster...the walls all had the windows in them. Just none of the walls were put together. Thank Goodness I didn't glue those with hot glue. The windows have come loose so that's what I'm working on repairing. Painstaking Project!! I sure wish it was laser cut as I am SO OCD about the rough edge wood I'm sanding like a wild woman!! 

• Like 1

For those rough edges, if you're going to paint them anyway, just give them a light enough sanding to remove potential splinters and then rub spackling compound or drywall mud or joint compound along the edges with you finger and when that dries sand it again; smooth as silk with far less work and removal of wood.