Happy

Beulah

I know.  This is one of the nicest forums I've ever been on.  People are so helpful, and they seem to genuinely care.  I've learned so much here, found so much to admire and inspire me, and gotten a few good laughs, too!  Thank you from me, as well!

• Like 1

Some of us have belonged to forums, now defunct (for obvious reasons) that were much less tightly monitored, so we appreciate how hard our administrators and monitors work to keep it nice here.

• Like 3

Yeah, I've been here how many years now and I don't think I've had a fight with one person. With me and my big mouth, that's pretty good!

Oh, good Lord, I just checked and I've been here nine years now. Time flies when you're having fun....................

• Like 1

I have to agree with you all.... I looked last night and have been here almost 10 years... My problem is...You all teach me something...I do to it...Try it... and get side tracked and forget to come back... I need a Reminder!! 

Thank you all for still keeping this wonderful place here!! 

• Like 1

I've been here as a member 9 1/2 yrs (January 4, 2008) but was a lurker for a long while before that.

I agree. This is the best place for learning new things, bouncing ideas off others, enabling each other, just chilling out, giving and receiving moral support, enjoying each others successes and holding each others hands during tough times and so much more.

Thanks Dean (aka MiniMan and owner), Greenleaf staff, admins and all those that make this work for our benefit and enjoyment.

• Like 2