New here!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but not new to miniatures! My mom built me my first dollhouse for my first birthday, and I've been hooked on tiny things ever since. Now that I have a daughter of my own, I'm hoping to follow in my mom's footsteps! 

I've just started building the RGT Queen Anne (go big or go home, right?) which is kind of intimidating but I'm so in love with it! (If you want to follow the build on Instagram, my account is @littlespoonminiatures.) I'm going to be wiring it as I go with some guidance from Gary at the Dollhouse Workshop. It's my first time adding electricity, and I definitely picked a tough kit for it, but I'm determined!

It's going to take ages to put this whole thing together, since I only get to work when baby is napping - she's 9 months old and thinks naps are the devil. But when she's older, I am so looking forward to helping her make accessories and playing house! 

• Like 2