The Linfield

Linfield

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017, 9:22:05, Linfield said:

I have posted a thing in the newcomers section. Not sure if I did a very good job. I think it makes me sound snooty.  Im not very good at that kind of stuff but I gave it a shot :)

1 hour ago, Linfield said:

I can't find my post either. I guess I will have to try again. Im not the best at computer stuff. Im having a hard time navigating the site.   :(

Hi Sue. Welcome to the forum. It appears that at this time you've posted only twice -- the two above messages. Perhaps you forgot to hit the Submit Reply button when you wrote your into. (Please don't ask me how I thought of this!) Look at it as a chance for a do-over and give it another try. :) 

On 6/22/2017, 9:22:05, Linfield said:

I have posted a thing in the newcomers section. Not sure if I did a very good job. I think it makes me sound snooty.  Im not very good at that kind of stuff but I gave it a shot :)

1 hour ago, Linfield said:

I can't find my post either. I guess I will have to try again. Im not the best at computer stuff. Im having a hard time navigating the site.   :(

Hi Sue. Welcome to the forum. It appears that at this time you've posted only twice -- the two above messages. Perhaps you forgot to hit the Submit Reply button when you wrote your into. (Please don't ask me how I thought of this!) Look at it as a chance for a do-over and give it another try. :) 

I see that Sue has made five posts (I only see four on her profile page), but no intro.  Welcome anyway, and do try again, and we know you aren't snooty, or you wouldn't be here.