Lundby Jubilee chairs

Arestion

Hi!

My wife is having a clearout of her old Lundby items (her mother used to work for Lundby many years ago). Amongst the furniture we have two gold chairs. As far as we know, they were made to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Lundby in 1987 and are now considered very rare. We've only found 2 mentions of them on the Internet. No sign of auctions! Does anyone have any idea as to how much they're worth? Please PM any ideas!

E5EKZQb.jpg

And if anyone is interested, here's a gallery of the furniture and accessories we have left (we had loads of enquiries about the Dallashus and it sold within 24 hours...)

http://imgur.com/a/Xc375

You can see in this screenshot the first search result shows there was one on eBay that was listed at $24 or best offer. The actual eBay listing isn't available anymore though. My Lundby house is pretty full but if you ever do decide to sell the golden chairs please PM me.

IMG_6088.PNG

Hi Holly! Great to hear from you. I lurk on the boards from time to time but I don't have anywhere to work on my minis anymore. All my stuff is packed up in storage so I'm not so active here anymore. In fact my Lundby dollhouse is the only one I have set up currently since it's just for collectibles and doesn't have any actual work happening to it. 

36 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

...I don't have anywhere to work on my minis anymore. All my stuff is packed up in storage so I'm not so active here anymore. In fact my Lundby dollhouse is the only one I have set up currently since it's just for collectibles and doesn't have any actual work happening to it. 

Sometimes RL can be a PIA.