Three Blind Mice miniature show

Have you ever been to a "Three Blind Mice Show" ?  How does it compare to other shows?

The Nashville one falls near my birthday and I just happen to have family there. Would it be worth the airfare etc.... or is there a better show that is worth the traveling expenses.

Thanks for any input.

I love the 3 Blind Mice show in the Chicago suburbs.  A good mix of artisan and bargain and vintage.  It's great if you are in the area.

For airfare, etc., you can't beat the Bishop Chicago International every April.  Vendors from all over the world.  At that time, the local 3BM show goes on and the newest addition to the lineup is The Miniature Show.  So, you get three shows in one weekend.

• Like 1

Thank you Brae!

30 minutes ago, otterine said:

I love the 3 Blind Mice show in the Chicago suburbs.  A good mix of artisan and bargain and vintage.  It's great if you are in the area.

For airfare, etc., you can't beat the Bishop Chicago International every April.  Vendors from all over the world.  At that time, the local 3BM show goes on and the newest addition to the lineup is The Miniature Show.  So, you get three shows in one weekend.

You always have  great solid advice and experience to back it up.:thankyou:

• Like 1

Let's see - the Nashville 3 Blind Mice Show has ten dealers listed, the Chicago Bishop show has over 200 plus the other two shows.  It is kinda a no brainer as to what is the better show to spend your money on.  Yes, it can be expensive especially for those of us that have to fly in, pay for a hotel, transportation, food and then all the goodies we buy but it is the best weekend ever if you love miniatures.  The hotels do sell out along with preview show tickets.  The Marriott just started taking reservations a couple days ago - our reservations are made!

http://www.bishopshow.com/blank-chv5

I have been to the Miniature Cottage in Nashville (before I was doing miniature). It is a nice store with tons of stuff. I am going out this weekend for a wedding and get to visit it with my new 'mini' point of view. If anyone goes to the show in September, let me know cause I may go and would like to say 'Hello".

I am wondering about all shows in general too. I found this info. Any opinions?

http://www.worldofminiatures.org/shows.html