Help Identifying House

LowcountryBelle

I've been wanting a Rutherford kit for years...sigh.... it's made by Artply but Greenleaf owns the copyrights as they bought out Artply years ago (after some of Greenleaf was owned by them once upon a time). :) 

• Like 1

I wish Greenleaf would start making the Rutherford again! (hint, hint)  When you have made five posts you can start an album in the Gallery with pictures of your house & furniture that came with it.

Thank you all so much! It's amazes me y'all knew the answer so quickly! I had googled to try to see but came up with nothing! I'm really excited about it, knew absolutely nothing about it when I bought it, but we are learning! Thank you all for your help, there is no doubt I will be asking many questions as we go. Where do you all get your dolls? I need a cute Santa & Mrs. Claus:cheezy: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

If Greenleaf owns the copyrights to the Artply dollhouses why don't they bring back the Granville?  @Qubanqtee and I would be the first ones in line to buy one!

I'd be up for a Highland, Franklin, or Rutherford. :D

I have a Rutherford at my mom's house that I built in high school.  I had no idea when I started it how big it would turn out.  It needs a lot of redecorating as I built it before the days of the internet and online stores and only had the resources in Walmart and the local craft store to work with, but I would love to turn it into all that it could be.  I'm hoping to convince my brother to bring it to me in his truck one of these days.

The only negative that I recall was that it came with these thick, hard-to-cut shingles.  I only ever shingled one side of the tower roof before I decided that it didn't really need shingles after all.  I guess removal of those shingles would be my first project. :)

• Like 2

I love that it has that 4th floor tower room.

I had one of these growing up (let it go to younger family members) - and we left out building the stairs because my mom said "they just take up room". Arrrgh - the stairs are one of the best things about these kits!!  Mine was yellow and white and I used contact paper for wallpaper and flooring. It is best it went on to new owners, but I still love that house. Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours.