Hello! I'm new to the group

ecowdell

Hello, everyone.  I am new to the group.  I have 2 dollhouses from my childhood that I've recently started to rehab.  I have the Duracraft Farmhouse 505 (I believe) and a Victorian that I'll need help identifying at a later time.  I am excited to share my progress with folks who might appreciate it! 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum Liz! I'm in the process of finishing two rehabs myself, and am then looking at very probably starting work on a Dura Craft kit! Irony always keeps me amused when I think of how very similar and yet different all of our circumstances can be here! Cannot wait to see what your houses look like, and where you take them through your rehabs of them. 

Hello Everyone! I was on here years ago and was very active with making miniatures, until I had kids and everything was put away in the basement. Well... I think the time is finally here where I can start getting the boxes back out and unpacked!! I'm so excited to get back on here and start creating again!

-Rachel

• 2 weeks later...