Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Darien is literally down the road from me. It's where I picked up my daughter's dollhouse BUT that's the trouble. I JUST got DD's dollhouse. If I get another Josh will have a fit! Must.resist.temptation!!

1 hour ago, SewMini said:

Darien is literally down the road from me. It's where I picked up my daughter's dollhouse BUT that's the trouble. I JUST got DD's dollhouse. If I get another Josh will have a fit! Must.resist.temptation!!

The good news is that I have never seen a dollhouse hoarder on that show named "Hoarding: Buried Alive." :bouncesmile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SewMini said:

CHICAGO!!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BANKRUPT ME??

That house looks like it has some awesome features screaming for help.. the panelling & cabinetry, the stairs look nice and a good scale... all those lovely windows & doors... do it, do it do it!!

If you came here looking for support to resist, you came to the wrong place!! 

Greenleaf Forums = Enablers Anonymous. :D

18 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

What IS it with that house? That the second time I've seen a complete setup like that for so cheap. Nothing like getting an $800 house at $100.

Actually the Foxhall Manor and 2 additions sells for $1,500.

Congrats Sam, hope you get this deal of the century.   I love my Foxhall there are a couple little quirks I don't care for but overall it is an amazing house.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SewMini said:

I would totally snatch that up. just do it!!  

I am majorly disappointed. I was supposed to pick up the Foxhall manor, but the seller decided to keep it at the last minute. I would have loved to build and keep that house! Oh well.

2 hours ago, KoalaSam said:

I am majorly disappointed. I was supposed to pick up the Foxhall manor, but the seller decided to keep it at the last minute. I would have loved to build and keep that house! Oh well.

Well, that's just .. rude! lol Nothing worse than when you start scheming and planning all your ideas in your head and then the seller pulls the pin... Sorry Sam. 

2 hours ago, KoalaSam said:

:( What? I'm sorry, that's such a bummer. We were all living vicariously through you..scoring such a sweet deal.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Samusa said:

I think this is an SW Crafts.. Country Manor/Estate.. something like that.. lol It's in rough shape and a bit pricey but someone might want to love it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VINTAGE-VERY-LARGE-DOLL-HOUSE-1920s-WOOD-HAND-MADE-/112348130190?hash=item1a28786b8e:g:YwgAAOSwGtRXzRnQ

1920s? Hmmmm....

Oh, do they mean it's based on a 1920s era house design?

12 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

1920s? Hmmmm....

Oh, do they mean it's based on a 1920s era house design?

Not sure... but I would assume so... or maybe they just don't know what house they actually have.:dunno:

I would jump on this if I were anywhere near Yuba City CA. I have the plans for this house but it always seemed too complicated to attempt. Great price here for Tudor, I love the stairs.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=162423805138&globalID=EBAY-US 

1 hour ago, WyckedWood said:

I would jump on this if I were anywhere near Yuba City CA. I have the plans for this house but it always seemed too complicated to attempt. Great price here for Tudor, I love the stairs.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=162423805138&globalID=EBAY-US 

I work in Yuba City but for some reason this house does not speak to me.  I usually jump on bargains but am going to pass on this one.  Hmmmm I wonder who is listing this...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, queenannediva said:

OMG!  Someone is trying to pass this off as a Lawbre Rosedawn even stating that Dan McNeil built it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rosedawn-Georgian-Plantation-highly-detailed-doll-house-w-Two-Additions-/292074420652?hash=item4400fdf9ac:g:EywAAOSw3utY4QaY

What the heck? The rest of the items she/he is selling are clothing. Maybe they were lied to, and don't know. Are there many dollhouse scam artists out there?

This one only sold for $700

https://new.liveauctioneers.com/item/45334250_lawbre-rosedawn-plantation-house

3 hours ago, queenannediva said:

OMG!  Someone is trying to pass this off as a Lawbre Rosedawn even stating that Dan McNeil built it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rosedawn-Georgian-Plantation-highly-detailed-doll-house-w-Two-Additions-/292074420652?hash=item4400fdf9ac:g:EywAAOSw3utY4QaY

I contacted her and asked if she had documentation. I also included a picture of the real one(link to) Irritates me. A lot of the work looked sloppy.

6 minutes ago, jrchob said:

I contacted her and asked if she had documentation. I also included a picture of the real one(link to) Irritates me. A lot of the work looked sloppy.

The seller ended the listing!

• Like 1