Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

6 hours ago, jrchob said:

House may be from 1909 but I doubt the furnishings are. Kitchen is too modern. 

I kind of think it is 1969 or 79. The 0 in 1909 is very small..I think the top of the 6 got wiped off.

11 hours ago, Jeannine said:

Re the Newport from 27th July. Kelly I waited quite a while to give you the first chance and figured by now you would have done it. When I looked again today I was surprised it was still there so figured you must have decided against it so I did it  . I just got the Newport as posted above  $175 and free shipping, thank you Samantha for alerting me and thank you Kelly for passing it by.

Oh, I wish you would have said something! Yes, I did consider it, but not seriously. If I had known you wanted it, I would have definitely given you the go ahead. I'm glad you got it though. I noticed that it sat there forever too and I was getting a little worried. I hate to see such a good deal go by like that.

So congratulations!!!!! I think you have a wonderful house.

By the way everyone, I can't buy any more houses, unless they're practically for free. I'm finally biting the bullet and furnishing the shadowbox, and that's expensive as is!

me too!  I don't know how I'm going to fit it in my car, but I will find a way lol!

Im not sure what house it is but it certainly is grand ....maybe the seller will have some info.  She also has a partially build Pierce or it may be a Garfield for $40 but I don't think I'm going to get that one.

I text her and called her, maybe the desperation in my voice will help hahahahahaha

• Like 1

Real Good Toys used to put out a house that could be customized to different levels and with different additions. If she doesn't tell you what kit it was built from I may have to pull out my Miniatures Catalogs and see if that looks similar at all.

• Like 1

Hmm, I don't want to rain on your parade, Susie, but are you sure you want a house where you have to lift the top floor up every time you want to view the bottom floor? I'm just asking because I know it would drive me crazy.

it's a great point and I'm going to see if it's something that can be hinged or modified in some way to help with that.  First I want to see it in person =)  If it speaks I'll go from here.  But it is a totally valid point

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

Agreed, unfortunately  I don't need one for any of my builds.  Now, on the other hand, a Granville, showing up that is available to me would be nice.

Me either.. or I would snap it up immediately... I'm still looking for your Granville Colleen. :D 

Excellent buy on this Skillcraft Victorian.  It says "Possibly missing parts" but I would be inclinded to say it is complete.  I have built this kit and any missing parts would be easy to replicate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/skillcraft-vintage-victorian-doll-house-sturdy-wood-construction-creative-family/311939394475

8 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Anyone living around San Bernadino, Ca.?

Check this out? The ad reads it was made from a kit? Only $60.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/d/large-doll-house-for-hobbist/6262801935.html

well luck was not on my side, the house was snapped up by someone yesterday and picked up this afternoon....I hope they give it a great life!  Maybe a Granville will pop up for the 3 of us that covet one.

Just now, blueirishmoon said:

There are actually 4 of us that want one! A Granville and a Highland...sigh. Oh, and a Heritage. I think when it comes to us mini people, we usually wind up with enough houses to make a mini village, LOL!

I stand corrected, praying to the Mini Gods for 4 intact Granvilles in the form we each want them!