Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I did no "join", so I don't know what the scoop is on this Granville, but maybe it is something one of you 4 can work with?

https://www.varagesale.com/for-sale-in-battle-creek-kzoo-marshall-area/i/65tywrtm-vintage-1-12-scale-artply-granville-dollhouse

I'll keep keeping my eyes peeled...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Its_a_sm_world_after_all said:

but maybe it is something one of you 4 can work with?

Jodi,

Thanks for finding that one, unfortunately Michigan is just too far away for me.  I am in Texas.   But, thanks for keeping your eyes peeled for one or should I say four!  I would really like one that is still in the box.

• Like 1

Ok, I have decided my next house will be a Garfield.  I would like to build this one from a kit since my last two have been rehabs.  I would appreciate you keeping an eye out for me.

Thank you,

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

That brown and yellow wallpaper in the attic is scary awesome. It could be a great 70-80s era haunted house!

WITH A LITTLE SWEAT EQUITY THIS PROPERTY WILL BE THE FINEST HOUSE ON THE BLOCK  (Straight from the ad)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

WITH A LITTLE SWEAT EQUITY THIS PROPERTY WILL BE THE FINEST HOUSE ON THE BLOCK  (Straight from the ad)

I'd do it in splatters and probably some blacklight ink pentagrams. And voila - Amityville type horror.

It could be fantastically scary!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

The finest house on the 1970s Haunted House block. lol!

• Like 1

I think that says lot no 1909  or 1969  and the date is higher up , but I can't see it very clearly apart from the word lot..also I think the writing has been written over maybe it was there but faint.

7 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

I think that says lot no 1909  or 1969  and the date is higher up , but I can't see it very clearly apart from the word lot..also I think the writing has been written over maybe it was there but faint.

I see Nov 1st 1969.

5 hours ago, Samusa said:

OMG, this is so cute.  I never thought I needed a saloon, but I think I do now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Samusa said:

Man, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of in love with the idea of owning a saloon :rofl:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SewMini said:

Man, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of in love with the idea of owning a saloon :rofl:

If you love it, the price seems pretty ok (well, it is hidden in the shipping - $75).