Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

2 hours ago, minikelli said:

I'm hoping someone near Virginia/Delaware area or around there would be willing to take a little drive to save a house... b/c I can't believe that they have it listed for $100! Could definitely use some to scale stairs and yes some work on wallpaper... but boy this could be such a beauty!

https://delaware.craigslist.org/art/d/custom-doll-house/6404870734.html

Kelli, it's also list on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-House-Custom/142599157937?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

• Like 1

I knew I saw that house before!  It showed up on my CL search "items found nearby"  Def has good bones.  Houses like that I wish I could just snap up! Unfortunately I do NOT have the room for one more project right now!

13 hours ago, minikelli said:

I'm hoping someone near Virginia/Delaware area or around there would be willing to take a little drive to save a house... b/c I can't believe that they have it listed for $100! Could definitely use some to scale stairs and yes some work on wallpaper... but boy this could be such a beauty!

https://delaware.craigslist.org/art/d/custom-doll-house/6404870734.html

That is another Shadow on the Teche dollhouse from Dollhouse Domiciles plans.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

Did we have a winner of the Granville this evening on eBay?  Several of us were watching the auction and were wondering if someone here won it.

I opened the bids, but soon realized it was going to be a fight out of my league!lol It sold for $306.55

• Like 1

Congrats to you, then! I read a story this week that was so heartwarming. This person walked into a Toys R Us, did their Christmas shopping, then decided to pay for a bunch of people's layaway items, to the tune of over $10,000. Wow, I wish they could be my secret Santa!

• Like 1

Cynthia, right there with you on needing a fund for one -- for the time being my only fund is for my parents' house and a RL roof. Jeanine, I'm so happy for you and glad it went to a forum member! Can't wait to see what you may do with it!  :clap:

Thank you, actually I don't plan on doing anything with it for a while. I do have a plan though. I am kind of heck bent on collecting the houses I like and stashing them for whenever. My mobility is slowly leaving me so I am stocking up ahead of the time when I may not be able to go out much. I have also been  collecting stuff for my list , wallpapers , windows, door, floorings , lights etc so when I do manage to get to them them there is not so much waiting as I have had this year, and I have a pretty decent stash. I am still looking for a Queen Anne and a log cabin and  maybe a Painted Lady or San Francisco , something tall and narrow and then  I think I am done apart from furnishings. My givings account is deplete almost for this year anyway  so I the others may have to wait till the New Year .The finished houses except for a few will eventually be donated on and hopefully will give me lots of pleasure and recreational therapy doing them.  If I pop off before they are done the kits will  more than likely be handed over to someone or many someones from the forum here unless I suddenly get a new in law that is a miniaturist!!!

I think the person who went into Toys R Us  got a lot out of doing that, I can see it but I can't donate that much in one go.It must be wonderful to be able to do something like that, we can but dream.

• Like 2

Susie, I am sorry, I did look at all the automatic s and the person who seemed to be bidding against me most was a first time buyer  with a feedback score of 0 and I didn't think that would be you so I carried on..   I put a maximum on  but upped it just close to the end, but it went for lower than my first maximum anyway.Are you by any chance looking for a Queen Anne, if so and one comes up let me know and I won't bid.. I promise

13 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

Susie, I am sorry, I did look at all the automatic s and the person who seemed to be bidding against me most was a first time buyer  with a feedback score of 0 and I didn't think that would be you so I carried on..   I put a maximum on  but upped it just close to the end, but it went for lower than my first maximum anyway.Are you by any chance looking for a Queen Anne, if so and one comes up let me know and I won't bid.. I promise

oddly enough Jeanine that person with zero ratings was my daughter trying to hide the purchase from me, she was in charge of buying it to give it to me for Christmas from my kids.  And you outbid me on that last raise - all is fair in love and eBay right?

Oh no and I thought I had it all worked out due to the zero. The maximum I was riding on was from the day before and until the last few minutes  it was $350 . I upped my mazimum to $410 in the last few minutes as I was sure at that point it wasn't you, but as it turned out I would have got it anyway as it went for less than my first $350.. Being a 0  It never entered my head that would be you. Alls= is  fair in love and war...not.... It feels like I have outbid family. and it was to be your Christmas pressie..I feel awful, I really do.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

Oh no and I thought I had it all worked out due to the zero. The maximum I was riding on was from the day before and until the last few minutes  it was $350 . I upped my mazimum to $410 in the last few minutes as I was sure at that point it wasn't you, but as it turned out I would have got it anyway as it went for less than my first $350.. Being a 0  It never entered my head that would be you. Alls= is  fair in love and war...not.... It feels like I have outbid family. and it was to be your Christmas pressie..I feel awful, I really do.

don't feel awful, it's just the way it worked out.  Mine will come along.