Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

6 hours ago, fov said:

It's rough shape doesn't justify the asking price, but my goodness, what a lot of detail! I'd love a chance to clean it up to its former glory.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fov said:

The Hacienda is cool, but I think that to be asking for this kind of money they should at least dust the house, and it has damages like the loose ceiling fan. Good luck getting all that money with the house in this conditions...

On the other hand, this smaller scale, not sure if it is 1/4" or 1/144" scale, but it is a very neat, cute house https://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-Queen-Anne-Victorian-Dollhouse-by-The-Gudgels-1993-Dollhouse-Miniature/391934301729?hash=item5b411ad621:g:1HoAAOSwHUhaC2rO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minilover62 said:

The Hacienda is cool, but I think that to be asking for this kind of money they should at least dust the house, and it has damages like the loose ceiling fan. Good luck getting all that money with the house in this conditions...

On the other hand, this smaller scale, not sure if it is 1/4" or 1/144" scale, but it is a very neat, cute house https://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-Queen-Anne-Victorian-Dollhouse-by-The-Gudgels-1993-Dollhouse-Miniature/391934301729?hash=item5b411ad621:g:1HoAAOSwHUhaC2rO

Aha - the Gudgel house is 1:144 I think. Those are little jewels - but I don't have the skill to decorate 1:144! So tiny!!

45 minutes ago, minilover62 said:

Oh my, I LOVE this house! It fits in with my design aesthetic and would fit perfectly in my dollhouse world. Too bad I live far away (or maybe that is a good thing!)

Thank you I just got the bigger picture but you did it already. I see you posted the $5000 one too.

It isn't actually in Vancouver  it is in Langley which is much closer to me than Vancouver is, about half am hour away.

Does anyone know  what it is please, I have phoned and left a message

1 hour ago, Jeannine said:

Thank you I just got the bigger picture but you did it already. I see you posted the $5000 one too.

It isn't actually in Vancouver  it is in Langley which is much closer to me than Vancouver is, about half am hour away.

OH wow - close up it no longer looks like a bird house. It looks like an interesting and well done house. Roomy too! For $169 it seems like a good buy!

1 hour ago, Jeannine said:

It looks like it could be a bashed kit. Maybe a scratch build. But those dormers look familiar...and that back attic roof line.

But the rounded additions are not from any kit I have seen. And the balcony door is a little too small. Someone had a vision.

Yes, I thought looked familiar too but couldn't figure it, the wood seems quite thick too, thicker than the Greenleaf houses, could ne MDF I guess but it has trim on it which is deceiving. The all over color struck me as different as if it had been primed and not finished. Well I will wait and see if they answer me message.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok just got a phone call. It is custom built  as far as the lady knows, it was purchased finished  by her parents from the person who made it and it is  thought to be about 20 years old, It did have lights which don't work but she has them. She painted it all over white so it blended in with her furniture, I think it was maybe just a decoration. The parquet floor is wood that is lacquered, . I thought it was paper. There is no furniture...

So, decisions, it is very wide so will take up a lot of room and I really shouldn't but it does sort of fascinate me a bit. It might be neat to redo it and donate it to something.  I will see if my daughter wants to drive me there tomorrow..

Oh and the top comes off.

All advice welcome before I go

Stumbled across this listing, and thought I'd share it here b/c you just don't see houses that are Dora Kuhn filled with Dora Kuhn furniture. As I recall we do have at least one or two members whom are fans of this:  https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/clt/d/vintage-german-dollhouse-with/6411440123.html

Bright side for my night, I have found two separate listings for already built Thornhills for my friend... just a matter now to see if either is willing to let her use a freight service to pick the house up and deliver it to her. Ah well, I've at least located a couple -- and that took a lot more effort than I figured on! lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minikelli said:

Bright side for my night, I have found two separate listings for already built Thornhills for my friend... just a matter now to see if either is willing to let her use a freight service to pick the house up and deliver it to her. Ah well, I've at least located a couple -- and that took a lot more effort than I figured on! lol

Nice Kelli! I love hunting, so I know very well the feeling of scoring a find!lol

For the knowledgeable people of this cozy place, have any of you heard of the 1:144" scale G, M, and T Gudgel dollhouse's designers? I haven't been able to find anything at all online. They sold about 100 of their tiny house circa 1993.

4 hours ago, minikelli said:

Stumbled across this listing, and thought I'd share it here b/c you just don't see houses that are Dora Kuhn filled with Dora Kuhn furniture. As I recall we do have at least one or two members whom are fans of this:  https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/clt/d/vintage-german-dollhouse-with/6411440123.html...

The last few pictures of the cloth dollhouse dolls look like they were made from the patterns in a doll making book from Better Homes and Gardens.

1 hour ago, jbnmini said:

Check out this antique charmer in NJ!  https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/atd/d/antique-one-of-kind-doll/6411507668.html  Seriously, if I was closer, this baby would be in my work room!  :) 

That would be fun to rehab.

4 hours ago, jbnmini said:

Check out this antique charmer in NJ!  https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/atd/d/antique-one-of-kind-doll/6411507668.html  Seriously, if I was closer, this baby would be in my work room!  :) 

Jackie, you are in SE Penn and this listing is in Philadelphia, any closer and it will bite you,lol! Anyways, if you liked this one, take a look at this similar one, full of furniture, much better conditions and almost half the price! The down side is that this one is very far from you! https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/clt/d/huge-dollhouse-circa/6390759335.html