Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The Magnolia is a Greenleaf dollhouse: http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/All-Wood-Magnolia-Dollhouse-Kit.html

If any parts or instructions are missing you can always contact Greenleaf for replacement pieces. I haven't built this kit so I can't speak to the quality, but a lot of times those reviews come from people who aren't experienced with die cut kits or didn't know what they were buying. Many of our members here have built the Magnolia and can answer questions about the kit if you're thinking of buying one.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017, 6:56:50, minilover62 said:

Ughhh so tempting. Ive always loved the willowcrest and the seller is local to me. I already have a san franciscan AND a Glencroft though 

12 minutes ago, kokomo said:

I don't either!

And did you check out his website?  "This dollhouse grew up in a barn, traveled the country by trailer and truck, camped out in sheds or an empty garage.  On occasion, it enjoyed a brief stay in a first class museum or a cute antique shop."

It is indeed gorgeous but I'm not sure about the price tag.. I'm sure it's worth that to him in manhours alone...but....

Having said that if I had an endless budget and/or won the lottery I'd buy it.. it's right up my alley design wise. :D 

1 hour ago, Cathy C said:

I don't either!

And did you check out his website?  "This dollhouse grew up in a barn, traveled the country by trailer and truck, camped out in sheds or an empty garage.  On occasion, it enjoyed a brief stay in a first class museum or a cute antique shop."

I am pretty sure I saw this on ebay 2-3 years ago. For less than 16k. I saved the pics- I will go have a look in my folders. I love the house but it is always too expensive. And if was in a barn or went camping, uh...that would lower the price. Love the stairs,tho.

8 hours ago, Cathy C said:

I don't either!

I checked out the website...wow...when they say it "grew up in a barn" they meant it was the workshop they built it in. Amazing house and wonderful website. 

Oh I wish I could have it! It is perfection.

12 hours ago, SewMini said:

Ughhh so tempting. Ive always loved the willowcrest and the seller is local to me. I already have a san franciscan AND a Glencroft though 

If having a couple kits "in the stockpile" was a reason not to buy more I'd be in trouble! Gotta have the ones you want to do around for when the inspiration strikes you! You should get it!!!

12 hours ago, kokomo said:

Yes, this house has been traveling all over the country for years now. Beautiful and everything, but I don't know when the owner is going to face the fact that he must likely will never be able to sale at the high amounts that he has been asking for. With all the traveling, I also have high doubts that the house stayed in a very good shape....Poor house!

12 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

I am pretty sure I saw this on ebay 2-3 years ago. For less than 16k. I saved the pics- I will go have a look in my folders. I love the house but it is always too expensive. And if was in a barn or went camping, uh...that would lower the price. Love the stairs,tho.

The "barn" was an old building he turned into his workshop according to the website.  I can't imagine paying that kind of money for the house, you would need thousands to furnish it also, I would have to go back to work to support it lol

5 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Yes, this house has been traveling all over the country for years now. Beautiful and everything, but I don't know when the owner is going to face the fact that he must likely will never be able to sale at the high amounts that he has been asking for. With all the traveling, I also have high doubts that the house stayed in a very good shape....Poor house!

That makes sense. It seems to me I've seen it before many times as well, on Craig's List ads in different parts of the country.

4 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

That makes sense. It seems to me I've seen it before many times as well, on Craig's List ads in different parts of the country.

I've seen it advertised on Craigslist in Boston but it was always stored in California. I got the feeling he's just been posting it all over the place.

21 hours ago, roseleigh said:

I got it! So excited.

IMG_20171215_163323222.jpg

That is exciting.  That house looks huge, what is it like 3ft tall?  Looks like it barely fit in your vehicle.  I have so questions but I’ll wait til ya get settled with it. 

• Like 1

An added onto Joseph Angel in California.  I have often thought about extending my Joseph Angel (the one thing I do not like about Victorian Times houses are the lack of rooms and room sizes) so this gives me some thought.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/art/d/fully-furnished-dollhouse/6425101025.html

• Like 1