Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

1 hour ago, Elsbeth said:

It's not even finished well. Note the rough edges on stair railings, etc.

38 minutes ago, sparklepuppies said:

I especially like how they "decorated" the tabs on the exterior. :)

I think that is why they added the $1000 to the base price of $200.....Like the the clear coat protectant you get charge for on a new car?

• Like 2

On 2/11/2018, 3:45:22, fov said:

I believe SW Crafts also made that house in kit form. I can't seem to find a pic of their house, but it's based on a real house (or someone's play house) and I have the pic for that:

house31.jpg.37cecc10ce7401d5c08d4ac52a6f

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EmilyPB said:

Does anyone know what house this is? 

https://orlando.craigslist.org/clt/d/7-bedroom-victorian-doll-house/6444521868.html

I really like it. Interested in driving down this weekend if it is available. 

Looks like a custom build with some old components to me. I like it, too. I love the closeup pic of the front door and love those stairs. I'd be tempted too. Go for it! 

22 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

It really is beautifully done, and the details are exquisite, but, yeah, I'm not sure I like the bars.  On the other hand, it would tend to keep the contents safe from marauding fingers. 

51 minutes ago, jrchob said:

This is a fun house to build. Nice kit. Made this for an auction. The name is Cheryl's Place, not Charyles Place.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-House-That-Jack-Built-Charyles-Place-Dollhouse-Unfinished-Birch-Wood-Sanded/122795635837?epid=27008819983&hash=item1c9730b47d:g:I

They made the nicest kits. I wish they were still around.

3 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

It really is beautifully done, and the details are exquisite, but, yeah, I'm not sure I like the bars.  On the other hand, it would tend to keep the contents safe from marauding fingers. 

It could be an AMAZING place to take a photo of a bird.

lol.

That rug is gorgeous.