Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

5 minutes ago, SewMini said:

Uggggh I know! I'm dying. It's a beauty.

Welcome to My part of the world LOL, sooo many Houses avaliable over with you guys, not that common over here yet somehow. Good thing GL is Quick to ship over the sea, Quick and reasonable shipping :) 

Oh shoot, I wish I'd seen the half scale New Orleans before it sold. I didn't know that existed either. I'm looking for a half scale house with a mansard roof for a bash I have in mind and that would have been perfect. (Already built a half scale Rosedale and I don't want to do another one.)

Well, now that I know it exists, maybe lightning will strike twice!

1 hour ago, queenannediva said:

This could turn out to be a great deal on a retired (new in box) RGT Thornhill, especially if you can pick-up in Baltimore.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Discont-THORNHILL-1-12-Dollhouse-Shell-Component-Kits-NEW-1200-see-S-H-notes/202225926921?hash=item2f159ac309:g:8McAAOSwmSdagKzs

I hate it when people use pics of other people's finished dollhouses in their auctions. (Especially when those dollhouses have been heavily bashed and aren't representative of what's being sold...) Good deal though, I hope someone who understands what they're bidding on gets a bargain.

If you scroll down to the description there's this (red bold face my addition):

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:

TWIN PALMS MINIATURES

Material: CANE Scale: 1/12
Features: Kit Type: CANE FURNITURE
Room: Any Room

19 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Well, there you see? The next time you run into someone pulling on a door that has a sign saying "Push to Open", that person will be me.

To funny I'll be right next to you .pulling instead of pushing .

1 hour ago, rodentraiser said:

Well, there you see? The next time you run into someone pulling on a door that has a sign saying "Push to Open", that person will be me.

I'll be right behind you asking where my glasses are....on top of my head!

10 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

I usually bounce off the ones saying "Pull"............ hahaha. Can't believe we all pay so much attention to every minute detail and can't handle doors......... Y'all made my day today!