Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

10 hours ago, Samusa said:

Does anyone know what house this poor thing is?? 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woombye/toys-indoor/dolls-house/1177326906

You mean the one that you are going to offer $50 for and rescue it?

It is weird - at first I thought it was a mangled Garfield, but the windows are all wrong. I kinda like it...it needs a TON of work, tho. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

You mean the one that you are going to offer $50 for and rescue it?

It is weird - at first I thought it was a mangled Garfield, but the windows are all wrong. I kinda like it...it needs a TON of work, tho. 

I take it it's painted with shiny paint I was actually thinking it was plastic. Now I know why NO shiny paint .

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

Go for it, Carmen!

For some reason it is not calling me loud enough, it is an awesome deal, but when I think how hard it is to pass it on when we need to do so, I decide not to get it is the best. I rather use some $ for my trip to the Chicago show next month, hehehe

4 hours ago, minilover62 said:

I looks a lot like an Artply Barrington showing from the left side... 

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of.

Just went back to look at it again and it's sold.. So it wasn't me. lol .. Weird... it's been on that site for at least a month maybe two and then bam, I get interested in it and it sells..  WT?? :rolleyes:

I hope it's going to a good home who will renovate it back to it's former self. :)  I think you were all right that it's a reversed Barrington. I'm kind of sad I missed it.. but I won't miss the work.

4 hours ago, Samusa said:

Just went back to look at it again and it's sold.. So it wasn't me. lol .. Weird... it's been on that site for at least a month maybe two and then bam, I get interested in it and it sells..  WT?? :rolleyes:

I hope it's going to a good home who will renovate it back to it's former self. :)  I think you were all right that it's a reversed Barrington. I'm kind of sad I missed it.. but I won't miss the work.

Yes the windows would have been a ton of work. There will be other houses...

55 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

Thanks for that link!! Some fun stuff!

You're welcome! 

Ebay is giving 15% off everything, using the code PSPRINGTIME during the checkout (minimum $25 purchase). It ends today at 10pm eastern time (9CT, 8MT, 7PT)

50 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

It ought to, it's our own Tracy's (Minis on the Edge) Shadow Cliff:  http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=377 

I'd know that paperclay anywhere!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WestPaces said:

Not ebay nor craigslist but check out this site. The miniatures will make you swoon - as will the prices :/

http://ulusminiaturas.com/miniatures.html#gadgets I have the articulated lamp on my Christmas list :)

Obviously the seller has a shrink machine!  I just wish his flatiron and trivet didn't look like the ones that come with the Chrysnbon kitchen range kit, painted.