Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

6 hours ago, fov said:

This is kinda cool:

That house is way too cool.  For some reason this house really speaks to me.  To bad about all the damage to it.  I am sure it was a beauty in it's prime.  Sure would like to see someone revive it and it might just be me, if the price is right.

49 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

That house is way too cool.  For some reason this house really speaks to me.  To bad about all the damage to it.  I am sure it was a beauty in it's prime.  Sure would like to see someone revive it and it might just be me, if the price is right.

Please let it be you - this house wants a home. You can see the potential. It is lovely.

4 minutes ago, Verdi said:

Wow,  that is amazing! How does the seller  justify that price, though, for an empty shell,  without lights or furniture. It is pretty steep.

When I was in San Antonio in February I was so excited to visit their store only to find out they'd moved out to a storage unit after losing their lease.  They have always been overpriced, way overpriced, I guess they justified it because they were the only store left in Texas, doesn't look like that worked for them in the end.  I too, think it's overpriced, but maybe he'll find someone who wants that house in that finish and luck out.

4 hours ago, Verdi said:

Wow,  that is amazing! How does the seller  justify that price, though, for an empty shell,  without lights or furniture. It is pretty steep.

If one orders the house directly from Lawbre, as is, the price is at least $5,100 or more not sure how current my price list.

7 hours ago, miniaddicted said:

Whoa, another Lawbre French Country

Even though I am only 3 hours away, the price is way out of my range.  Knock $1500 off, and then I might think about it.  I think that house will sit for a long time before it sells at that price.

19 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

Even though I am only 3 hours away, the price is way out of my range.  Knock $1500 off, and then I might think about it.  I think that house will sit for a long time before it sells at that price.

Yes it will sit for a long time.

It will sell for a smaller portion of that price.

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I wish the seller had mentioned who the builder was.

Robert Davis, it’s in the article included among the photos in the listing of the house giving its background. :)