Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

12 hours ago, fov said:

I think the first two are the same seller.

It is, but all I can say is, that seller would have a field day because I'd be loading those two houses up so fast. Do you guys realize that that's almost $1000 worth of houses for $250? I needa get into the business of buying houses like this, breaking them down, and reselling them on eBay. I wonder if I could make a living like that?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rodentraiser said:

It is, but all I can say is, that seller would have a field day because I'd be loading those two houses up so fast. Do you guys realize that that's almost $1000 worth of houses for $250? I needa get into the business of buying houses like this, breaking them down, and reselling them on eBay. I wonder if I could make a living like that?

I’m looking at them but they are so big. I know the prices are amazing. A shocker for the Bay Area. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Probably more than a $1,000.  And both are retired.  But you might be preaching to the wrong group.

8 hours ago, Keifer said:

Pitch it to HG tv and see if you can get show flipping miniature houses :D

There was actually a TV show where two guys would hit up all the yard sales and thrift shops and bring their stuff home to sell it on eBay. They made some bucks, let me tell you. I wonder...

4 hours ago, queenannediva said:

Probably more than a $1,000.  And both are retired.  But you might be preaching to the wrong group.

I am, but at least here people don't think I'm totally deranged, like they do on some forums I'm on. LOL

8 hours ago, NellBell said:

I’m looking at them but they are so big. I know the prices are amazing. A shocker for the Bay Area. 

Are you saying the high cost of housing in the Bay Area extends to dollhouses, too? That would be too funny if it did.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, asherah said:

Holy Stephen Colbert! and his "Midnight Confessions".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kokomo said:

Can anyone identify this house?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/d/victorian-style-dollhouse/6706381905.html

I'm sneezing just looking at it. What a cool house though.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.94a32b4f812e5ebc7e6218I haven't seen one that was built...or in the box for that matter!

3 hours ago, kokomo said:

Can anyone identify this house?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/d/victorian-style-dollhouse/6706381905.html

I'm sneezing just looking at it. What a cool house though.

I think that's a Visalian, the octagon tower is why I think that.....but the "attic" has either been modified on mine or the one in the ad lol....if they took a better picture...........also the measurements match my Visalian. It is a BEAST of a house.

I have not heard of John Masterman, but  if it was in Angel's Attic he must have been someone at one time as I don't recall ever seeing any minis that were not truly museum quality.  If I remember correctly they seemed to be into antique minis mostly.   But then I was never that excited about Angel's Attic or the Thorne Rooms for that matter.  I much more enjoyed The Great American Dollhouse Museum and the KSB Miniature Collection Museum both in Kentucky.  I do agree with your assessment of the listing.

P.S.  Bespaq may be closed for good.  Nothing official just info I received this morning when I was contacted by a mini shop owner.  Will post if more info becomes available.