Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Probably; all those photos appear to have been "liberated" from other sources and not the seller's camera or work.  I expect they might be selling the kit, but I don't read Cyrillic to know.

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I don't read Cyrillic to know.

I can read (pronounce) Cyrillic, but I'm far enough from my Russian language major to have forgotten what it all means. :D 

4 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

I wish the diningroom has the wainscoting and fireplace! I love the photos they used.

14 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Probably; all those photos appear to have been "liberated" from other sources and not the seller's camera or work.  I expect they might be selling the kit, but I don't read Cyrillic to know.

Here you go - the English translation. My guess is the house is half scale and is made by the same people who 
made that half scale Greenleaf Glencroft.

Fairy Dollhouse 2018

What to give your beloved princess!?

A question that torments moms and dads, especially on the eve of holidays! 

A fairy doll house with furniture is the dream of any girl, regardless of her age. 

The house and furniture are suitable for dolls with a height of 100-150 mm, up 
to a maximum of 180 mm. Due to the strength of birch plywood, such toys will 
last more than one generation and will still delight children. A house, like 
furniture, can be painted, pasted over, come up with the design of each room. 
Play and create with the whole family. Birch plywood easily lends itself to any 
decoration, show your taste in arranging your house.

The house and all the furniture are well packaged (in separate boxes), it will 
be safe and sound!

Spacious dollhouse created for long and exciting games! She will not get 
bored even after a lot of time, because every time you can play new scenes 
and situations in it.

This environmentally friendly design is made of quality wood and is assembled 
without a drop of glue! Included is a detailed instruction with which to build 
a house is easy and simple. Moreover, it can be painted, and inside it can be 
repaired: put on wallpaper, hang curtains, put furniture - in general, 
anything, because the flight of fantasy is limitless! 

Size: 760x450x290 mm

Floor height: 210 mm

Order only the best products for your children from Russia with love =)

2 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I thought the consignment prices on some of that $Tree furniture were surreal!

Holly, this store is the only brick and mortar left in Milwaukee and the one I visit often, and yes, the prices are exactly as shown. They have tons of stuff in a basement, lots of Bespaq, countless house kits, really loaded. Lots of oldies, like many Carlson components. 

I think the house could be this one (pretty expensive deal by the way!!), but not sure . https://www.etsy.com/listing/629124535/dutch-colonial-112-scale-finished-and?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-art_and_collectibles-dolls_and_miniatures-miniatures-dollhouse_miniatures-other&utm_custom1=fdac778a-5190-4e0b-9876-cfa937cb7fd2&utm_content=go_304499435_48303297048_196679360289_pla-316241131384_c__629124535&gclid=Cj0KCQjwguDeBRDCARIsAGxuU8YHPzZyKYzU8bhZKqEFSh0k4klTOdkxvqvHtEhrpwtd2mmyTiK_i_gaAnfqEALw_wcB

It's either the Houseworks Colonial or Georgian, one of the three houses included in the plan book with the front-opening Victorian, and it was also available as a kit by RGT. This auction shows the house on the back of the book: https://www.ebay.com/itm/the-Houseworks-DOLLHOUSE-PLAN-BOOK-3-Styles-Victorian-Colonial-Georgian-Close-/372483507994?oid=352466113372

The one in the Etsy listing is the same house but with a different facade, so it had a different name. I don't know which one is the Georgian and which is the Colonial. (If I had to guess I'd say the one with the pillars is the Georgian.)

I think a lot of that furniture is Concord Miniatures stuff from the 90s.

5 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Holly, this store is the only brick and mortar left in Milwaukee and the one I visit often, and yes, the prices are exactly as shown. They have tons of stuff in a basement, lots of Bespaq, countless house kits, really loaded. Lots of oldies, like many Carlson components. 

I think the house could be this one (pretty expensive deal by the way!!), but not sure . https://www.etsy.com/listing/629124535/dutch-colonial-112-scale-finished-and?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-art_and_collectibles-dolls_and_miniatures-miniatures-dollhouse_miniatures-other&utm_custom1=fdac778a-5190-4e0b-9876-cfa937cb7fd2&utm_content=go_304499435_48303297048_196679360289_pla-316241131384_c__629124535&gclid=Cj0KCQjwguDeBRDCARIsAGxuU8YHPzZyKYzU8bhZKqEFSh0k4klTOdkxvqvHtEhrpwtd2mmyTiK_i_gaAnfqEALw_wcB

wait, what store has Carlson stuff in the basement? A girl has to know!

8 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

wait, what store has Carlson stuff in the basement? A girl has to know!

Roses Doll house, they have an order form if you want to buy something online. I suggest that you call Elaine or Kathie to make sure that they have what you want. Last time I went there they had several Carlson doors and windows (double and triple panels). I bought some of them. https://www.rosesdollhouse.com/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minilover62 said:

I don't know which house is this one (Kelly must likely will know, lol!), but it's very nice (I wouldn't add the top balcony because it kind of interfere with the middle dormer) https://rockford.craigslist.org/for/d/custom-made-dollhouse-with/6735114921.html

It's very charming. I'd offer $150. I know I know...but that is what it would go for in my area.

5 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Roses Doll house, they have an order form if you want to buy something online. I suggest that you call Elaine or Kathie to make sure that they have what you want. Last time I went there that had several Carlson doors and windows (double and triple panels). I bought some of them. https://www.rosesdollhouse.com/

thank you Carmen!

5 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

It's very charming. I'd offer $150. I know I know...but that is what it would go for in my area.

Sad, but true. Around here is super slow too. He will be lucky if he gets $200.

1 hour ago, Qubanqtee said:

thank you Carmen!

You're welcome! I might have to go over there this week, if you want me to ask for something or take pictures of what I see available, I would do it.:D

Fov is right. The first house Carmen posted is the Georgian and the second one without the columns is the Colonial.

Yes, definitely call before you order from Rose's. I've pretty much given up because every time I do call, they're out of the thing I wanted. *sigh*

2 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Fov is right. The first house Carmen posted is the Georgian and the second one without the columns is the Colonial.

Yes, definitely call before you order from Rose's. I've pretty much given up because every time I do call, they're out of the thing I wanted. *sigh*

Thank you Kelly. Case solved!