Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2192199414401881
Not sure if I ever posted this one.....it's in my neck of the woods, but not paying $500!  This gentleman made over 100 houses apparently, and became well known for his talent....and generosity. I think he donated a lot of them.  It is pretty impressive, but the interior lacks "finesse".

6 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Can anyone tell which type of dolls are these?

Re dolls -- interesting scale. At 5-1/4", Dad would be 5' 3" in 1-inch scale and 10' 6" in half scale (if my math gene has clocked in) :D 

1 hour ago, minilover62 said:

Can anyone tell which type of dolls are these

They are Tarco Dolls.  I have the man and also a woman that is sitting.  Someone else on the forum collects them, I think her name is Jenn, @Elsbeth, but not positive.

21 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Those are Tarco pvc dolls. I had a set as a child. They do several sets - I have one where the dad is sitting down - they usually come with the mom, dad, boy, girl and maid. They fit just fine in 1:12. But completely not posable.

The paint varies in quality - so look at the details carefully if you are into them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Oh! And I got a set for $10 on ebay - the entire family. So $13 is a little high imo for the two dolls with smudgey faces. There are sets with a different styled mother doll - I really like the sitting version. The standing version if more victorian/gibson girl looking. The maid is always nice to have - I have mine standing ready in a house.

8 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

If I buy this it will be your fault, Matt..... And if I die before you, you will inherit all my dollhouse stuff. My family decided two years ago I had too much. So: Tag! You're it...... LOL

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Soapz said:

If I buy this it will be your fault, Matt..... And if I die before you, you will inherit all my dollhouse stuff. My family decided two years ago I had too much. So: Tag! You're it...... LOL

HA!  I already have this house in my stash.  So I won't be buying it, but the Skil-Craft kits are good quality, so this is a good bargain (at least when I posted the link). 

I think I need to reciprocate my dollhouse stash to you!  I have already been told I am a hoarder, so have been trying to build and go through my things! :dunce:

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019, 11:09:46, Elsbeth said:

Oh! And I got a set for $10 on ebay - the entire family. So $13 is a little high imo for the two dolls with smudgey faces. There are sets with a different styled mother doll - I really like the sitting version. The standing version if more victorian/gibson girl looking. The maid is always nice to have - I have mine standing ready in a house.

There is a family on a Craigslist local posting, but I don't think I am going to pursue them. Also, I found a family on ebay for $50 if anyone wants themhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tarco-Miniature-Dollhouse-Figures-Victorian-Rare/223339457488?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• Like 1

I went to see this house, it was just down the street from where I work that was built from these plans.  The price they were asking was quite reasonable, but this is a massive house.  I took pictures of me next to the house, but I don't think I have them anymore.  The bonnet on the house is overpowering.  Having the plans, you could revamp the bonnet and then it wouldn't be so in your face.  It's got side openings, and totally enclosed otherwise.  Very interesting house indeed.  I decided not to buy it because of it's size, and already being built, too hard to electrify.

5 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

HA!  I already have this house in my stash.  So I won't be buying it, but the Skil-Craft kits are good quality, so this is a good bargain (at least when I posted the link). 

I think I need to reciprocate my dollhouse stash to you!  I have already been told I am a hoarder, so have been trying to build and go through my things! :dunce:

Well, I have no volunteers for the dollhouse kit, but a lot of people willing to drive a truck across the state line...... hahaha.  No worries though right now, I won't be going for this one this time around. We might consider a storage unit in Slidell - that way no one will know.

Some people want to see how much they can get.  I don't consider Craig's List a prime outlet.  Craftsmanship, age, condition and availability are some of the major factors in pricing.