Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

On 18/05/2019, 6:41:28, shannonc60 said:

It’s pricey but it’s already in Australia, for anyone here that might be interested:

Yes I brought it - it was a bit pricey but as you mentioned already in Australia.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Yes I brought it - it was a bit pricey but as you mentioned already in Australia.

Ahh, I see you joined Stuart. Welcome :wave:. Looking forward to watching your progress on this one.

3 hours ago, Samusa said:

Ahh, I see you joined Stuart. Welcome :wave:. Looking forward to watching your progress on this one.

Hi Samantha yes I did on your advice - glad I did as well :cucumber:

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction 

18 hours ago, otterine said:

Oh, no...you just made my Brownstone clear its throat from the other room.  I need more hours in a day!  :D

Only clears its throat? I have about 15 projects that passed that stage a long time ago. Now they scream. A lot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kells said:

Is that an old kit that's been discontinued for a long time

I think there is a post about its history somewhere in the forum. I can't remember the story, but they do pop up now and again. Pretty much a rare bird.....another one of those Dodo birds as I like to call them!

8 minutes ago, Kells said:

Only clears its throat? I have about 15 projects that passed that stage a long time ago. Now they scream. A lot.

Interestingly, I have only three in progress beyond the one on my work table.  BUT, I have a thousand ideas!  :ohyeah:

20 hours ago, otterine said:

Oh, no...you just made my Brownstone clear its throat from the other room.  I need more hours in a day!  :D

I need more days in a day.

I have a 1000 things I want to build, but only 3 in progress and a very slow snail's pace progress. Yet my mind races!!!!

I'm really trying to practice a zen like art of completing a project properly.

Mini+Zen+Frog+Statue.jpg

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DD840 said:

Somehow not as pretty as other images of Clell Boyce houses but there's only 3 photos:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tag/d/seattle-clell-boyce-dollhouse-the/6943796579.html

Some people shouldn't be allowed to own a Clell Boyce house.  Maybe they're color blind.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

Probably the MDF version; "3/8 inch fiberboard"

• Like 1

I went back to eBay to see that Lawbre Nantucket that was all messed up that was posted here not too long ago, and it's either sold/gone now. I was very tempted to go get it because it's only an hour from me. I snooze I lose. I really am running out of room though so it's ok :ermm:

Anyhoo...these two are from the same seller and I like them both...can't go get them because I'm in South Florida but they're unique, and I would make room for them if they were local LOL

Adobe style:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Adobe-style-handmade-local-pick-up-only/283524560430?hash=item420361762e:g:zJ8AAOSwl0pdDi6h

House with Garage:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-House-handmade-in-the-1950s-excellent-condition-pick-up-only/283498097866?hash=item4201cdacca:g:DikAAOSwqMBc6~~r

• Like 1