Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I think the bird that laid those eggs (if they are real) would be too big to fit into the house unless there are no floors or walls on the inside.

31 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

That person knows nothing about scale

Or the builder has a wonderfully quirky personality and envisions things that we can't readily see or comprehend but need to absorb -- like a poem or a bouquet of icicles. :)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

Or the builder has a wonderfully quirky personality and envisions things that we can't readily see or comprehend but need to absorb -- like a poem or a bouquet of icicles. :)  

It was a joke, no need to get all mushy about it.:cheezy:

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019, 2:43:36, Mid-life madness said:

I love pink dollhouses when they are this pretty muted color.

Me too! I have a 1:48 Monet Giverny house and I love the warm pink. I plan on making something similarly french in 1:48 and doing it pale muted pink as well.  I love it.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019, 4:30:39, SchmoozyQ said:

67 bids. Sold for $3,051. This is one of the few houses that I have seen getting sold for over one thousand in a kind of long time, not because the house doesn't deserve it but because it's getting harder and harder to find the people willing to pay the fair value on any piece. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, minilover62 said:

67 bids. Sold for $3,051. This is one of the few houses that I have seen getting sold for over one thousand in a kind of long time, not because the house doesn't deserve it but because it's getting harder and harder to find the people willing to pay the fair value on any piece. 

That was fun to look at. It isn't overly ornate or finished inside (could use plenty more details) but it has a nice feel. Very pretty and has all the draperies and maids and pretty little things. I'm glad it sold for a decent price. They were able to reach a decent market via that site.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lita said:

Perhaps someone already posted this, but cryin’ out loud! This is a nice house but it’s painted barn red.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-House-House-of-Broel-By-Artist-Bonnie-Broel-House-of-all-Seasons/183525715312?hash=item2abafc2d70:g:1CAAAMXQnYJQ9TgN

At least it isn't Pepto Pink...

12 hours ago, Lita said:

Perhaps someone already posted this, but cryin’ out loud! This is a nice house but it’s painted barn red.

10 hours ago, havanaholly said:

At least it isn't Pepto Pink...

I've seen this house in person. The color may not be appearing accurately on your monitor. It is actually quite a lovely color combination. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KathieB said:

I've seen this house in person. The color may not be appearing accurately on your monitor. It is actually quite a lovely color combination. 

I'm glad, because you're right about how the color shows on my monitor.

14 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

@Lita

I like how they show the frequently bought together.....A bag of plastic pieces parts to go along with a dollhouse that costs more than many real houses!

I know, right?  And frequently bought, because so many of these are offered for sale.

• Like 1