Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Shipping information... may not ship to Afghanistan?? Not sure why I'm getting that notification LOL.

1 hour ago, sparklepuppies said:

Ooh Kathie, hope you get it. It looks very nicely done (except maybe that carpet can go...). I pondered it briefly, I just don't really have the desire to drive that far right now.

Or to find a place to put it...

I texted him to find out if it was built with hot glue and if it was wired. He said he didn't know on both counts. Selling for his elderly mother. I've mentally found 3 places I could put it, one very temporary on floor and 2 that would mean getting some kind of stand for it. ... although it could probably sit on a wooden tv tray table for a bit.

There is a house on ebay right now I accidently found and I don't think it is mentioned here. I don't know how to put the link on.If someone cleverer than me wants to try, look up

1970 unique artist built dollhouse

It was  a little different

2 hours ago, Jeannine said:

There is a house on ebay right now I accidently found and I don't think it is mentioned here. I don't know how to put the link on.If someone cleverer than me wants to try, look up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-UNIQUE-ARTIST-BUILT-COLLECTOR-1-12-DOLL-HOUSE-5ftx4ftx32-14-rooms-gardens/382295588870?hash=item590297c006:g:f0kAAOSw9mFWHHOw

7 hours ago, Jeannine said:

I don't know how to put the link on.If someone cleverer than me wants to try, look up

Swipe and copy the url of the item, then paste it into  the post. 

Or, if you don't want to post the long string of the url, swipe a few words in the post to highlight, then click on the link symbol at the top of the answer frame (2 links of a chain, next to the smiley face) and paste the url in the little box that opens. 

Both methods create clickable links.

11 hours ago, Jeannine said:

That one has been appearing on ebay for well over a year now. I do enjoy when people put the 70s vibe into their houses.

Oh that is funny I have never seen it before , it came up in a search for something else

Kathie, I appreciate the info but have to admit it sounded like a foreign language to me,swipe and cope..no idea what that means   I just may be a lost cause  I think

21 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

...swipe and cope..

Highlight by right clicking on the url and click "copy" in the drop down box, then either paste it in the text of your post or make a hyperlink by highlighting relevant words in your post and click the paperclip on the toolbar of the post box and paste your url in the upper box.

4 hours ago, Jeannine said:

Oh that is funny I have never seen it before , it came up in a search for something else

Kathie, I appreciate the info but have to admit it sounded like a foreign language to me,swipe and cope..no idea what that means   I just may be a lost cause  I think

swipe and copy = run the cursor over the url while holding down the left mouse button to highlight it (or maybe just do  a left click on it and it will highlight by itself), then while keeping the cursor on the highlighted data, click the right mouse button for a drop down menu and click on copy 

paste = put the cursor where you want the url to go and do a right click with the mouse. Click on paste in the dropdown menu

Voila!

You're a smart woman, Jeannine. You mastered the photo hurdle, you can do this! :cheer: 

Kathie How can I  do the first bit on e bay than go to the forum without losing it and if it isn't actually lost,where is it  I think I am hopeless.

Carrie, thank you I will take a look

I did the copy bit on e bay then came here and couldn't find it

you can have more then one tab open at once, just put your cursor on the small tab after the one you are working on and click it, it will make a new tab, I am very guilty of having about 10 tabs or more open at once and going from one to another.   After you copy you just click the tab you want to put it in and then paste as explained above

5 hours ago, Samusa said:

Found this on Gumtree Australia.. does anyone know what house it is?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/worongary/collectables/dolls-house-collectors-type/1171122076

Looks like a Beaumont. I'd go get it for that price. Greenleaf Beaumont. They had a lasercut version, too.

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Beaumont-Dollhouse.html

Sold out...GO GET THIS HOUSE - I always loved the solarium/sunroom/florida room addition. It has a great roomy floorplan.

On 1/6/2018, 12:45:43, KathieB said:

I texted him to find out if it was built with hot glue and if it was wired. He said he didn't know on both counts. Selling for his elderly mother. I've mentally found 3 places I could put it, one very temporary on floor and 2 that would mean getting some kind of stand for it. ... although it could probably sit on a wooden tv tray table for a bit.

I've settled on a place for it. :D I sent him a text this morning asking if it's still available and if so, when I can see it. Also asked if there is furniture available as well. Waiting for a reply. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Looks like a Beaumont. I'd go get it for that price. Greenleaf Beaumont. They had a lasercut version, too.

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Beaumont-Dollhouse.html

Sold out...GO GET THIS HOUSE - I always loved the solarium/sunroom/florida room addition. It has a great roomy floorplan.

I messaged him and he's holding it for someone else until Wednesday. :(

He said he'd let me know if they don't buy. 

I so want it, but its huge... No idea where I would fit it... Guess I'll worry about that if it becomes available. There is always the dining room table I guess :D 

28 minutes ago, Samusa said:

I messaged him and he's holding it for someone else until Wednesday. :(

He said he'd let me know if they don't buy. 

I so want it, but its huge... No idea where I would fit it... Guess I'll worry about that if it becomes available. There is always the dining room table I guess :D 

Do you ever wonder who the other person is? Like - you should probably be friends with them, lol.

That would be a great house - obviously someone else figured that out. Oh well. Its good you are on the waitlist!