Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

2 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Nice house Colleen. Don't know what it is though. 

Well, I didn't get the Beaumont.. the other buyer came and collected it.:sad_2:

On the upside, it's $100 I get to spend on something else.. lol

There will be another one...just wait. I myself am waiting for the perfect finished Beacon Hill to appear on my local list. It has been years since "the one that got away" for $75. But...I know something will appear.

Would you want the Beaumont kit or do you want a finished one? Cuz I am sure we can all find you a kit somewhere for the right price - this group is good at finding!

3 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

There will be another one...just wait. I myself am waiting for the perfect finished Beacon Hill to appear on my local list. It has been years since "the one that got away" for $75. But...I know something will appear.

Would you want the Beaumont kit or do you want a finished one? Cuz I am sure we can all find you a kit somewhere for the right price - this group is good at finding!

I'm open to it.. I liked the idea of a rehab for a change but I love kits too.. so... :D 

44 minutes ago, Samusa said:

And we are to help you shop! :hehe:

47 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Too bad!  :(  I was rooting for you. Now everybody's going to be looking for that Beaumont for you.  :)

6 hours ago, Samusa said:

What a be beauty! It's worth clicking on the link to the seller's other items. The list reads like a mini museum --- another Bob Ingle House and other gems. It would be worth going to look at the house just to see what else she has. 

9 hours ago, Samusa said:

AKA the Sweetheart Cottage; apparently so.

10 hours ago, KathieB said:

What a be beauty! It's worth clicking on the link to the seller's other items. The list reads like a mini museum --- another Bob Ingle House and other gems. It would be worth going to look at the house just to see what else she has. 

Wow - those Bob Ingle houses are lovely. And the prices are not shocking - they seem fair. Wow.

3 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Wow - those Bob Ingle houses are lovely. And the prices are not shocking - they seem fair. Wow.

Agreed, they're really nice. Here's the second one for people who haven't found it yet: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Ingle-OOAK-artist-made-doll-house/332512932035?hash=item4d6b50b0c3:g:s9cAAOSw3fZaRA-s

2 hours ago, fov said:

Agreed, they're really nice. Here's the second one for people who haven't found it yet: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Ingle-OOAK-artist-made-doll-house/332512932035?hash=item4d6b50b0c3:g:s9cAAOSw3fZaRA-s

And they say the fireplaces in this house are by Bob Ingle:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cream-Green-and-dark-red-Victorian-dollhouse-Detailed/332512932835

7 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

And they say the fireplaces in this house are by Bob Ingle:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cream-Green-and-dark-red-Victorian-dollhouse-Detailed/332512932835

My dream house - the Nob Hill.

You know that house behind the guy in the newspaper article? I swear I've seen that house before in a magazine. I think it's a reddish-orange color with white trim.

7 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Interesting pricing on this one:

https://offerup.com/item/detail/293124674/

I think "unearthed" might/should be taken literally in this case.

Um, should be free to a good home...grandma clearly had a vision for the house.

16 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

I wonder why they gave it a $200 price? That poor house. It isn't going anywhere.

It could be a cute fantasy house for fairies...I like the shingles. They must be watching too much Antiques Roadshow.

My craigslist story of this evening:

I found a built beacon hill that I think will work for me. These are not common out here. But it needs work, and I am short on time, so I sent a low-ball offer - the price that would make me want it regardless of anything. There was no reply. I know that some sellers don't reply, so i just assumed they were waiting for more money from someone else, but I also know the folks out there won't buy unless it is dirt cheap. My offer was cheap but not dirt cheap. The house has sat there for almost 2 weeks now. And now today the house has a newly edited price of BELOW my lowball offer. SO cheap it cannot be refused!! So I emailed again "I'll take it!" - but no answer. There is no phone number, there is nothing...either they are not getting my emails, or they sold it and won't reply, or...they just don't want to sell it to me. Lol. But they are losing out on extra money!

Or, and more likely, it is fate.