Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

This just made me giggle...... The picture is not included...Talk about bait and switch! I really want the picture tho!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/dollhouse-doll-house-miniature-METAL-GOLDEN-PICTURE-EASEL/183080216545?hash=item2aa06e67e1:g:-F4AAOSwe7BWx2AW

2 minutes ago, Samusa said:

But the cat painting is the best bit and its not included! :cheezy:

After I posted initially, I went back to buy it!!!! Then I read the fine print :cry:  & noticed no picture included...I had to edit my post.

47 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

After I posted initially, I went back to buy it!!!! Then I read the fine print :cry:  & noticed no picture included...I had to edit my post.

Yikes did you buy first and read later? :doh:

9 hours ago, SewMini said:

No.  Looking at the ratty silk-covered wires and the lights themselves I'll go along with the "antique" bit, but I think they should put it into a museum.

On 2/23/2018, 8:06:29, Elsbeth said:

This readable book seems so cute:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CINDERELLA-Miniature-Book-Dollhouse-1-12-Scale-Illustrated-Readable-Book-1961/181991428987

Readable books always make me think of the Queen Mary's Dollhouse library.

I bought some readable books from this seller recently (set of Harry Potter first year textbooks heh). They're quite nice. Cinderella (and a lot of others) are on my wish list.

3 hours ago, LauraLark said:

I bought some readable books from this seller recently (set of Harry Potter first year textbooks heh). They're quite nice. Cinderella (and a lot of others) are on my wish list.

OMG I NEED THOSE HP BOOKS!!!

21 hours ago, kokomo said:

Get a load of this in the description:  "Because of the materials these are made of they cannot be broken by young children."  Wanna bet?

8 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

NOW that I finally have a small bathroom set for my shadowbox and I'm not looking for one, there are THREE Strombecker bathroom sets on eBay for a decent price even:

haha! That's always the case, isn't it? Don't do like I do and torture yourself over it by watching somebody else get a better deal than you did. ;)