Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

5511 posts in this topic

Oh.....Now I see the outdoor deck kit. much better that the hot water heater that cost the same in RL!

2 people like this

@Gonzo  That's a really cool kit! Congrats!  I love the MHM as well....and agreed that sucker is heavy!

1 person likes this

Thank gawd it was not the hot water heater.......

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

I want that retro linoleum tile that is in the kitchen

I really liked that too - nice idea. I like the nostalgia vibe with this house.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

So this seller has a lot of low priced half scale houses for sale...did someone pass away? Some lovely stuff in there:

I saw at least 5 other houses - all very nice

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Half-Scale-Dollhouse-Furnished-NO-SHIPPING/253811435422?

It's a shame the seller won't ship. I like the cottage.

I just bid on the ACP window. 99¢. Now that's something I can afford!

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Someone made a lovely Lea Frisoni foam core house and it is going or $19.99...no shipping...if I were able to I'd nab it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Hand-Made-NO-SHIPPING/253811425082

It has gone to someone who will take care of it, and who is a member here. It sure is cute.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

That's a Lawbre Shadow Cliff.  Going to have to watch that one with a $35.00 starting bid.   It's a shame it has been turned into a toy by someone.

1 person likes this

Well, apparently, I didn't bid on the window. I don't know what I did. Maybe I forgot to hit the BID button, but all I know is, the window is gone and I didn't buy it. Weird.

11 hours ago, queenannediva said:

That's a Lawbre Shadow Cliff.  Going to have to watch that one with a $35.00 starting bid.   It's a shame it has been turned into a toy by someone.

Uugh -  a Lawbre filled with plastic fisher price furniture is hard to look at.

2 people like this

I don't think that's overpriced at all. When she first put it up on Craig's List, I figured she'd ask about $5000 or something. I'm so tempted to go down to the Bay Area and get that.

1 hour ago, kokomo said:

Here's a really nice Carlson Miniatures house:  https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/increbible-dollhouse-mansion/6677314395.html

I don't know if that's a good price or if it's overpriced. All I know is that I can't afford it. Sure is pretty though.

I think that price is a steal.  I would go pick it up tomorrow but I just don't need another project.   

Is that house the Big Vic? $600 is an amazing price. I would also snap it up if I had the space.

9 hours ago, kokomo said:

Here's a really nice Carlson Miniatures house:  https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/increbible-dollhouse-mansion/6677314395.html

I don't know if that's a good price or if it's overpriced. All I know is that I can't afford it. Sure is pretty though.

That tower roof puts me in mind of our member Ron James' work (like his Carson Mansion); only the pictured house looks too small to be one of his.

I have drooled over Ron James work so many times that I can't even count them any more. I would love to see some of his houses in person. What an inspiration he is.

I can only find one pic of the same model Carlson house on google and the link leads to eBay's front page, not even an actual listing. But the caption reads, "MINATURE VICTORIAN DOLLHOUSE Carlson, Inc. $9,000.00". If that's the case then the Craigslist seller's asking price is more than reasonable. lol. Here's the pic I found on google:

5cadcf88c2667690cd641fd14d2c7f53.jpg

1 person likes this