Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

5371 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2018, 11:28:16, Qubanqtee said:

this is super cool house!  How neat that would be Nellie!!!

Well I did It and bought the French dollhouse that is a Danish Canal  house . I decided to treat myself since I have been on call 24/7 for a couple of months. (nothing lifesaving here I print election books in CA and well it's been crazy) I did also by a stove/heater kit that is a danish replica. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.04.47 PM.png

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, NellBell said:

Well I did It and bought the French dollhouse that is a Danish Canal  house . I decided to treat myself since I have been on call 24/7 for a couple of months. (nothing lifesaving here I print election books in CA and well it's been crazy) I did also by a stove/heater kit that is a danish replica. 

That is a very impressive heater.

1 hour ago, NellBell said:

Is the heater a kit,  or did you make it from scratch?

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Is the heater a kit,  or did you make it from scratch?

It is a kit that I ordered from a man in the Neatherlands. Still waiting for it to get here. His kits are very easy and very detailed. My plan is to do a 17th century Dutch house. It will be the first historically accurate house I’ll attempt. 

Ive been researching and will probably do a box bed too. Not as easy to research as I thought though. 

1 person likes this

I can't wait to see it made up!

4 hours ago, NellBell said:

OMG how exciting!  I cant wait to see you work your magic!  and that heater is AMAZING! Congrats Nellie!

I bought a newport off of ebay for $200 canadian! yay! I have so many houses now lol.

2 hours ago, fov said:

I find it dizzying. But if you love Englebreit AND Calico critters, it’s a dream come true.

On 11/2/2018, 4:39:56, NellBell said:

It is a kit that I ordered from a man in the Neatherlands. Still waiting for it to get here. His kits are very easy and very detailed. My plan is to do a 17th century Dutch house. It will be the first historically accurate house I’ll attempt. 

Ive been researching and will probably do a box bed too. Not as easy to research as I thought though. 

Ooooh I am hoping you get the cupboard bed and foot warmer as well....gorgeous stuff! Can’t wait to see your progress on it!!!

On 11/2/2018, 2:05:54, NellBell said:

Oh, I like that house! Very nice! I had to dig back through the posts and eBay's original listing, but that’s going to be a very cool build. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

This is not an ebay find but I am not sure where to put it.

Browsing through  the bargain basement at HBO dollhouse supplies I found a great find. The wooden conservatory kit has a special price as they are factory seconds. They explain the problem and how to fix it and it doesn't seem much to me. Price is down from $115 to $39.99 and now they have another 25% off. as well  That is a great saving. I don't know how much stock they have but at that price it is hard not to grab a couple. Just thought  I would share that

What does HBO stand for? When i search it all i get are link to the dollhouse in the Miniaturist

38 minutes ago, asherah said:

Omg so I was looking through ebay and I just have to wonder what is wrong with people?! 

A harrison kit for a decent price in canada but look at the shipping!!! Spoiler! It's $619

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Harrison-Dollhouse-Kit/283239828682?hash=item41f268ccca:g:vmkAAOSw4cBbjDWF:rk:18:pf:0

Two words: Import taxes

what? What do you mean import taxes? I buy stuff from the us all the time and I've never had duty be that much I just bought a newport and the shipping was about $60. The most I've ever paid in duties is about $70

2 hours ago, SewMini said:

What does HBO stand for? When i search it all i get are link to the dollhouse in the Miniaturist

She meant HBS - miniatures.com

1 person likes this

Im assuming the new trade deals changed things. I could be wrong though! 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, KathieB said:

She meant HBS - miniatures.com

Thank you! I was so confused lol. I couldnt remember what to look for

10 hours ago, asherah said:

Omg so I was looking through ebay and I just have to wonder what is wrong with people?! 

A harrison kit for a decent price in canada but look at the shipping!!! Spoiler! It's $619

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Harrison-Dollhouse-Kit/283239828682?hash=item41f268ccca:g:vmkAAOSw4cBbjDWF:rk:18:pf:0

ALL the shipping on Ebay and Etsy to Australia has gotten super ridiculous and I KNOW you can still get good shipping prices. I don’t buy much on either site now. The Ebay shipping calculators/global shipping program don’t help either.