Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

5377 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, mellifera said:

I'm kind of amazed at how often these Roper stoves and monitor-top refrigerators end up at the Goodwill. https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/76510588

I'm always impressed when someone at Goodwill knows what it is and marks it correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, minilover62 said:

I say no way, but even if it was real Bespaq, I wouldn't pay what she is asking. The last listing has a made in China sticker, doesn't Bespaq usually mark their product s with a Bespaq label?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is Shannon's Nut Cote Cottage @shannonc60that Auriela Kreiger made and showcased in American Miniaturist's. That squirrel window is so darn adorable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-cottage-half-inch-scale/323934507671?hash=item4b6c005297:g:mIYAAOSw66ldk2w1

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

I say no way, but even if it was real Bespaq, I wouldn't pay what she is asking. The last listing has a made in China sticker, doesn't Bespaq usually mark their product s with a Bespaq label?

I literally got a bedroom set on ebay last week that contains that exact dresser. It cost $12 for the whole set. It's Town Square Miniatures. $45 is an incredible ask.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

I think this is Shannon's Nut Cote Cottage @shannonc60that Auriela Kreiger made and showcased in American Miniaturist's. That squirrel window is so darn adorable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-cottage-half-inch-scale/323934507671?hash=item4b6c005297:g:mIYAAOSw66ldk2w1

Yes that is my Nutcote kit! The kit doesn’t cost that much though, if anyone is wondering.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shannon, your kits are SO pretty made up!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Shannon, your kits are SO pretty made up!

Thanks Holly. I spend a lot of time getting things just so. Probably too much time. The devil is in the detail as they say.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TimothyHH said:

I don't know what to make of this. Why take a picture of the instructions but nothing else? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Dollhouse-with-furniture-and-figures-Model-1009/333251610353?hash=item4d975806f1:g:uZ0AAOSwn4FdF2cu

I think they could have done better...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019, 3:25:21, TimothyHH said:

I don't know what to make of this. Why take a picture of the instructions but nothing else? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Dollhouse-with-furniture-and-figures-Model-1009/333251610353?hash=item4d975806f1:g:uZ0AAOSwn4FdF2cu

That is the Model Homes Cape May.  It's my current-on-hold-build.  Great house, but yes, pictures will sell it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, madtex1967 said:

Here is an interesting UK house that appeals to me - just not the price.  Especially if you add shipping to the US.  I just wish they had some interior pictures.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wye-House-Kit-Flat-packed-Unpainted-Dolls-House-Direct/333352694107?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Click on the seller's other items. They have some really interesting things. How about a bacon slicer? I'm eyeing the Victorian bathtub kit for the Beacon Hill.

LATER: Hmm .. maybe not. Ebay didn't recognize my password, so I had to reset it. Then they said they were validating my Java program but while the screen was stuttering and blinking, nothing happened. Now it says the new password doesn't match. Grrrrr.  I knew there was a reason I abandoned eBay a long time ago.

Edited by KathieB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Click on the seller's other items. They have some really interesting things. How about a bacon slicer? I'm eyeing the Victorian bathtub kit for the Beacon Hill.

LATER: Hmm .. maybe not. Ebay didn't recognize my password, so I had to reset it. Then they said they were validating my Java program but while the screen was stuttering and blinking, nothing happened. Now it says the new password doesn't match. Grrrrr.  I knew there was a reason I abandoned eBay a long time ago.

They also have a store on Etsy under DollsHouseDirect that has all the same items for sale. :bigwink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, madtex1967 said:

They also have a store on Etsy under DollsHouseDirect that has all the same items for sale. :bigwink:

Merci beaucoup!

Edit:  The kit is ordered. Love the intricate plumbing details. Had to back away from the keyboard to keep from ordering other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt, you just had to mention that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now