Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's a Passion... Not an Obsession

9 posts in this topic

It's definitely a passion not an obsession! It's one of my favorite castles in miniature! :) 

Thank you for sharing this video too! It was Wonderful!

1 person likes this

Wow, thank you for sharing this. It was quite an eye opener to the finer things in dollhouses.  Dream....Imagine....dream....create.....

OMG the bottles have spirits even lol Amazing 

1 person likes this

Video has not been made available in your country. :/ :cry:

Ive seen that castle before, it's lovely, I dont know what Id do with it if I had it at home. i think another women posted something about it years ago and she was tempted to copy it, I told her to go for it. too bad she didnt live closer I'd have gone over to help her build it.

I thought the house was beautiful, too.  There were a surprising number of negative comments on the story, about how sloppy the workmanship is or how "they used cheap craft shop nylon ribbon so I assume everything else must be cheap and nasty, too."  Huh?!?  Clearly those are people who have never worked with miniatures and don't realize how much time and effort goes into making the artisan pieces, or how hard it can be to get such exquisite detail on something so small.  And the canopy bed with the "cheap ribbon and lace" was absolutely lovely.  I'm sure the person leaving the comment couldn't have done that well.

1 person likes this