HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

Cyn-AK

On 6/26/2017, 11:11:09, smjsome said:

I could be wrong, someone told me it was a toy dollhouse for kids from England.  I found this one on Craigslist - it has stairs in the middle, what about yours? I added some walls and such - http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7292

they look the same don't they!

It is the same house!  I took out the stairs so now there are three large rooms. I purchased mine in Atlanta on Craigslist.  I'm obsessed with this house so i kept looking and looking until I could find something out about it.  Jackpot!  I found this house twice on Craigslist, once in California and once in Texas.  Both sellers said they had purchased it from Pottery Barn a long time ago.

On 6/29/2017, 10:42:14, jbnmini said:

OK- I confess.....this is my "quick cleaning"!  LOL  :eek: :giggle:

closet stash.JPG

OMG.. all I see is a fantastic stash of egg cartons! I'm jealous.. we don't eat a lot of eggs so mine is stash is pitiful.. 

My egg carton stash runs hot and cold, KathieB gave me a stack from her garage sale, so I had loads, my friend mentioned she was looking for some, so I sent them to her, and then I decided I needed a rock garden, had 3, and was lurking at our recycling center, called my husband all excited cause I found 5, and a lady he works with over heard, seems she has chickens and gives away eggs, so people are constantly giving her egg cartons.  So, when people drop them off to her, she weeds out the kind we use, and sends them home with him. 

Now I have boxes of them stuffed in the knee hole walls, and I am not going to turn them down!  I am the source for egg cartons locally now, took a stack to my friend in okc recently.

Terriann - that is one of my favorite houses, having doors the cats can't get into it and nap!  I found mine on Craigslist too- it had crayon marks all over it.  My windows were yellowed so I taped them off and spray painted them white again

• Like 1

I finished my strip wood and scraps storage!  I super happy with it. I found out I have some half scale moulding, who knew!  Sorting out and being able to actually see the stuff is amazing.  Plus it's off the floor, for the most part.  I kept some in their tubes - so I can see all the small bits, cut the wire out to make room for the tubes.

I feel like I have a few more days of sorting boxes, and I'll be able to get back to building.  The timing is good, cause I'll be down to one grand kid for a few weeks, and it's the grand kid who doesn't require my thumb on him all the time.

Ive realized this is now a pattern for me, when the summer heat hits, I clean  my work area, sort it out.  I have boxed up stuff for different friends who have different scales, making houses for friends.  I found I have duplicate hole punches, sending thosr to another friend who is learning how to make flowers  I have an old suitcase for the St. Louis garage sale set aside.  Then in the fall, clean the Xmas and Halloween miniatures and sort this out too.

I am becoming predictable 

IMG_0680.JPG

• Like 6

sorry Ive been MIA...my sister has been here for the month and we have been touristy and making baby stuffs for our 2 granddaughters born 2 weeks apart last March....but I went up there and took photos of my lofty mess....dont know how to add here but is in the gallery....

hate having carpet and still not 100 % moved in due to insufficient storage options for the NEEDed supplies for my creating....lol...but Im still doing stuff and enjoying the process(NOT):cry:....Ill get er done!:construction::blahblah1: someday

• Like 2

Lynette, I tried to comment on your pics - your space is great!  A room to create!

as far as carpets, even though I have wood floors I did buy those mats that they use in offices, cause I'm a messy drpppy person, makes clean up easier, not to mention finding dropped mini things.

• Like 1

My workroom is in a continual state of cleaning.  I put it on my blog about once a month, so that I will guilt myself into cleaning it. I usually tie a rope around an ankle before interning. Maybe I should change to once a week! If you want to see it just poke My Blog changes daily, below my signature. I think that I just put it on a few days ago.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2017, 4:04:49, TerriAnn said:

I mostly use our dining room.  It has the best light and I can see and hear the tv while I'm playing.  After I'm done what I'm doing w the dollhouse, I put furniture back in cause I'm so impatient and want to play now.  

Snapseed.jpg

On 6/26/2017, 6:30:15, TerriAnn said:

The front opening dollhouse is my fav!  I am working on it for my soon to be 3 yr old niece.  Should be shipping it out to San Fran in about two weeks!  Do you know anything about this house?  I'm pretty sure it was for sale from Pottery Barn. I have been on the look out for another one for me. Attaching a pic of it. 

IMG_3768.PNG

I think this house in on Craig's list in Redlands' California

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tag/6200859415.html

• Like 1