Can You Name this Little 1/2 Size Gem

Cyn-AK

Here are a few pictures of this little house. I believe I have had this house about 30 years or so.... It was a rescue from someone who was going to toss it out. The work that I have done on it was many many years ago so my *Technic* was not so good!! I have so many things I would love to do for this little gem!! Any Information you have will be wonderful! Thanks So Much!!

20170623_203026.jpg

20170623_202936.jpg

20170623_203040.jpg

Thank you Ladies.... I painted the stairs and added them.... I love them.. I'm not sure yet what I will do with it...I have seen so many pictures of different things people have done with it. The vision is so wide open... As far as paint color for the outside..I guess that will have to depend on what comes of it... I am so Motivated at this point working on things, I'm almost having a hard time staying focused. My other houses sit above me on a shelf in my work space and all they do is clatter in my head.... I sure hope this is Normal!! 

52 minutes ago, Cyn-AK said:

Thank you Ladies.... I painted the stairs and added them.... I love them.. I'm not sure yet what I will do with it...I have seen so many pictures of different things people have done with it. The vision is so wide open... As far as paint color for the outside..I guess that will have to depend on what comes of it... I am so Motivated at this point working on things, I'm almost having a hard time staying focused. My other houses sit above me on a shelf in my work space and all they do is clatter in my head.... I sure hope this is Normal!! 

Normal or not, I think sooner or later all miniaturists hear their houses talking to them.