Victoria's farmhouse

Beulah

I need to stop looking at house's lol.  I have the Dura Craft Heritage to do. I thought I would like to make it a beach house instead, so looking to alter it, I have discovered I really need the Victoria's Farmhouse, that would be so cute done New England style.  Oh decisions lol

• Like 2

My mom is doing the Victoria's Farmhouse. It would be nice with a New England style. Although I must say, it is a big heavy house....But I'm sure you have been ogling it at Hobby Lobby????(I know i do, especially the painted lady)  With the 40% off coupon it is reasonable. 

• Like 2

I'm working on the RGT Victoria's farmhouse right now. It *is* big and heavy in mdf, but the room sizes are generous and that's what I was hoping for my 1940s-style farhouse. (I'm going to try to figure out how to post some pix. I keep getting a message that my file size are too large.)

Dana, I must have missed your introduction in the Newcomers' Forum (if not, why not post one?).  I load photos into "My Pictures" on the computer and resize there to load into my albums here.  Then I copy & paste pictures from there to my posts.  There is a bandwidth limit on how many pictures you can load directly into posts, but no limit from your albums.  You need to make five posts to start albums in the gallery here.

I posted back at the end of July as "new to Greenleaf": http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=39414

Since I couldn't figure out how to post photos back then, I kinda gave up and just continued reading and finding inspiration on other members's posts. But other than instagram I don't have a place to share with other mini enthusiasts so I'm back here, trying again. :-)

-Dana 

Thanks! I can't seem to leave any kit's original plan alone; I'm always adding walls, windows, under-stairs closets, alcoves, and the like. It really pushes my skillsets though. I had to get brave about using an electric saw, for instance. I also scoured books and the internet to find out what more experienced people used, and found out about bristol board and foam core board, etc.